7

adrabelle

Monday.

All I have to do today is live, then I would have the rest of the week as a relaxing spring break.

I look one last time at the mirror to analyze my outfit. I'm wearing a white shirt with floral sleeves, light washed hollister jeans, and white star converse.

I take my phone and head to the kitchen. ''Morning mom.''

''Hey dear, what's the matter?'' My mom sips her coffee, looking up at me.

''Nothing, just another day at school,'' I lie.

''Matt didn't call to pick you up so I'll drop you off.'' My mom stands up and finishes up her coffee, standing up

''No it's fine, I'll walk.'' I stop her and quickly make my way out, avoiding questions.

I put my ear buds and listen to 'Money & The Power by Kid Ink'. As I start getting close to the school it starts to get breezy and cool.

I just noticed. Matt never texted me good morning or good night.

Let's just say, fame hit him hard. Ever since he came back he was so different and Matt isn't like that. 

As I got onto school campus a big splash of water soaked me. I look down at my soaked clothes and turn around. I know that the weather isn't this bipolar. 

I look behind me to see who did that. Nothing new, Cassie.

''Oh no!'' Cassie makes a pouty face while touching my hair. I scream and slap her right on the cheek. 

''What the hell!'' Someone slaps my arm. I look up to see who dared to hit me.

Him.

''Matt,'' I start to smile. He obviously got the wrong idea.

''Stop smiling slut,'' He pushes past me with Cassie by his side. I stare at him, sadly, and look back down at my clothes. I'm going to get sick because of this. I look around to see if anyone was near and jog to the bathroom.

''Are you AdraBelle Diamond?'' Someone taps my shoulder, stopping me. 

''Yeah, and you are?'' I say quite anoyyed.

''Cassie did that, didn't she?'' He asks, pointing down at me.

''Yeah.'' I roll my eyes.

''Okay, I have to go.'' He turns and walks away. I haven't seen him around before...

•••

So today went by fast. I mean Matt was a bitch, but I don't care. I'm pretty sure he will let go of the situation sooner or later. I'm not even gonna start with Cassie.

''Ms. Diamond!'' My teacher shouts.

''Yes?''

''None of us are leaving until you tell us what you were thinking about that was so important,'' My teacher says as people groan.

''Great now the bitch is gonna do this...'' Matt mumbles.

''Well tell us.'' Mrs. Heldmyer throws her hands up in the air.

I swear, teachers these days think they own us students.

''Well...'' She walks up to my desk.

''Oh!'' I laugh sarcastically. ''Just thinking about how fun my spring break will be.''

''Oh well then, you guys are dismissed.'' She glares at me.

Yeah, I'm too much of a goodie goodie to say what I really was thinking about. I can't mess up my reputation as the teacher's favorite.