32

matthew

I can't stop thinking of what I've done. I should have noticed that she was uncomfortable. 

I turn and look at the time. 

2:32a.m.

''Please don't,'' I hear a mumble. I furrow my eyebrows together and turn on my other side to see Belle shuffling around. ''I'll do anything.'' 

I sit up and turn on the lamp next to me. I turn back to Belle to see her crying. Maybe she's sleeping. What am I talking about, she's obviously sleeping. 

I shake her. ''Belle!'' 

''Don't!'' She moves around again. 

''Belle!'' I shout. 

I let go of her as she shoots her eyes open. She breathes rapidly. ''Get away from me!'' 

''It's me,'' I raise my hands up, in defense. She slowly controls her breaths and touches my face, gently. 

She's like studying me or something. I can't blame her, I mean I always do that to her. She's just so perfect.

''Matt,'' She whispers. 

''It's me,'' I grab her wrists. ''What happened?'' 

''Someone's watching me.'' 

''Belle, no one is here.'' I comfort her, looking around.

''No, I have a feeling,'' She closes her eyes. ''It's not pretty. Someone is watching me. They're after me.'' 

''You must be having a bad dream.'' I  chuckle, caressing her cheek with my thumb. 

She opens her eyes and glares at me. ''It's Chris, I swear. I have this feeling.''

''I won't let anyone touch you, okay?'' I look into her eyes. She nods and pecks my lips. ''Let's get some rest and talk about this when we wake up.'' 

She gets into the covers and closes her eyes. I turn off the light and get into the covers with her. ''I love you, Belle.'' I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her. 

adrabelle

''Belle,'' Matt groans. ''Wake up.'' 

I peak from my pillow to see Matt fake crying. ''Fine!'' 

He smiles and opens his mouth. I quickly cut him off, ''Only because you're making breakfast.'' 

''Who said that I would make breakfast,'' Matt trails. I glare at him, making him back up from the bed. ''I'm not scared of you.'' 

''Oh really?'' I cross my arms. ''I heard you waited for Alexis when you guys came for me because you were scared.''

''What! That's not the point.'' 

I playfully roll my eyes and take a deep breath. 

''If you want breakfast, you would have to pay for it,'' He puts his pointer finger on his chin. ''With a kiss.'' 

''A kiss?'' I scoff. ''Okay.'' 

''Well that was easy,'' He mumbles. 

I walk up to him and lean in, then stop. I get on my tippy toes to get to his level and whisper. ''Don't test me.'' 

I walk out with a smirk plastered on my face, hearing Matt saying, ''What?! No! You tease!'' 

I run down the stairs to see everyone eating. ''Morning Aaron.'' 

''Seriously Belle?!'' Matt shouts. I look over at Mahogany and she gives me the 'what the fuck is wrong with him' face. 

I roll my eyes and turn around. ''What are you talking about?'' 

''You know what!'' Matt walks up towards me. 

''What the hell happened to you two?!'' Nash shouts, pissed off for some reason. Well someone is on their period.

''He's mad at me,'' I giggle.

''No, I'm not! She left me in the room after teasing me!'' Matt says. 

''Rejected, Matt. Face it.'' Carter mentions.

''No! I never get rejected! Sh-'' I cut him up with my lips, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pull away. ''Now shut up and make me food.'' 

''Okay,'' He smiles and kisses my nose. I giggle as we walk to the kitchen. I jump on the counter as he gets a frying pan. ''What would you like, my dear.'' 

Bipolar much?

''I would like scrambled eggs, hash browns, and pancakes.'' I give him a cheesy smile. 

''Coming right up.'' He grabs the ingredients. He has a hot back. 

That was random, but anyways. 

Food! It smells good. I jump off the counter hug Matt's waist from behind and lay my head on his back. ''I'm so glad that you can cook because I cannot cook for my life and it would be good for the future because our kids can have good food an-'' I stop, realizing what I just said. I drop my arms from his waist with wide eyes.

''Oh,'' Matt stares at me. 

WHAT THE LIVING HELL ADRABELLE. 

''I I don't know.'' I rub my forehead and look at the ground. I turn around and speed-walk to the dining table until Matt runs in front of me, blocking the exit. ''Matt, please! This is so embarrassing.''

''Don't leave me,'' He pouts. I cover my face and sit on the island table. He gives me my plate and we eat in silence. ''So...'' 

I look up at him and Mahogany barges in. ''Belle hurry so we can go to the mall.'' 

Thank the Lord. 

I did not wanna talk to Matt at least not right not, especially because of what I said. I'm so fucking stupid. 

...