38

adrabelle

I'm gonna miss this boy. His touch, his skin, his lips, his heart, his smile, his eyes, and everything else about him.

A tear slowly falls from my eyes. I smile as Matt starts snoring. This is it. While he is asleep, now is my chance. I get up and silently open the door, not facing Matt. 

I need to go. Each second you waste is a second without Him.

I take a deep breath and wipe my tears. I turn back around and walk up to snoring Matt. I bend down to his face and smile at my bagel boy. ''I'll be back before you know it, I promise. Till next time, babe.'' I kiss his lips hard and long.

I let go before I awake him and exit out of the room. I look at the bottom of the stairs for Mahogany and Shawn. 

''I'm gonna miss you.'' Mahogany runs up to me and hugs me tight. 

''Tell Matt that I'm visiting my mother's grave and that I'll be back in a few weeks. I left my phone here because I didn't want any distractions.'' I smile, holding back my tears. 

''I will.'' Mahogany let's go and wipes my tears away from my face. 

I look at Shawn and smile at him. ''Thank you so much, Belle.'' 

''You are very welcome. She saved me and it's time I return the favor.'' I let go of Shawn, giving him a determine look just like what my father gave me before he left. 

...

They should be here, right where Shawn told me they should be at. Where Chris took Alexis from me. 

I walk out of the car and enter the empty stadium of my high school only hearing the clink and clack of my boots. 

''Chris! Show yourself!'' I shout. ''I'm here to accept the deal!'' 

''Oh, the deal is done with,'' A voice echos. ''Sorry.'' 

''What?'' I say in faint before the darkness hits me. 

mahogany

''Where is she?!'' Matt shouts from his room at Shawn. 

''Mahogany, it will be okay. He will be okay. Alexis will be okay,'' Jacob comforts me. ''Belle will be okay.'' 

''I know they wil,l you don't have to tell me twice.'' I say quickly, standing up from my chair. 

''You're paranoid.'' Jacob says, sounding frustrated. 

''Honestly I am. So as you can see, I'm going to pour all of my emotions on Cassie.'' I start walking out of the kitchen. 

Jacob grabs my arm, stopping me. ''Why Cassie?'' 

Is he really asking this question to my face right now?! 

''Are you serious right now! It all comes down to Cassie. Why do you think Alexis is gone! Why do you think Chris is here! Why do you think Belle has run off! Why do you think we are in this situation!'' I shout at his face. 

''Because of Cassie's jealousy. She just loves Matt come on.'' 

''No!'' I scream. ''It's Cassie's devilish self period, point, blank! She's crazy! She is the cause of everything. She didn't give a damn about Matt!''

''Why do you care about Matt all of a sudden?'' Jacob looks at me in disgrace, as if I done something wrong. 

''Because Jacob, he is my friend.'' I say, walking out of the kitchen with Jacob's emotions all over the place. 

It's officially been 24 hours since Belle has left. Matt is upset, angry, and just sad. 

''Mahogany you have to tell me where Belle is.'' Matt runs down the stairs, grabbing my shoulders. 

''I don't know, I'm sorry.'' My voice cracks at my lie. I know where Belle is. She told me before she left, but she could be anywhere now. She should be on the run from Chris with Alexis by now.

''Mahogany,'' Matt trails, staring me down. 

''She was at the stadium, but she can be anywhere by now.'' Before Matt runs out the door I stop him, placing my hand on his chest. ''She should be on the run from Chris right now with Alexis. The should be here tomorrow, okay?'' 

I stare as Matt calms down. ''Okay, but if she isn't here by tomorrow or the day after that, I'm making a move.'' 

I sigh as Matt walks to his room where he has been all day.  

''Do you think they will really be here tomorrow?" Shawn asks, walking from behind me. 

''I'm sure of it.'' I smile, showing positivity. 

...

omg school has tooken over again!!!!! 

ilygsm <3 

-shekinah xoxo