37

adrabelle

''Alexis,'' I take a deep breath. ''They took Alexis.'' 

Silently fills the parking lot and worried faces. 

''I'm sorry, I tried! I did everything in my power to get her bu-'' Shawn cuts me off. 

''You sure as hell tried. If you had everything in your power you would've killed Chris and NOT let him take over. But no! You're still here Belle! No scars, no nothing.'' Shawn says with disgust. 

''Hey! She did try. I stopped her. I didn't want anything to happened to her. I didn't want anything to happen to the both of them.'' Matt mentions, defending me. 

''You could've done something,'' Mahogany mumbles. ''It was two against one.'' 

''Who knows what would've happened Mahogany! He might've had other guys watching making sure he was safe!'' Matt shouts. 

''What did he want?'' Gilinsky asks. ''He had to have wanted something if he came back.'' 

I look at my nude heels as I think of everything I could've done to save Alexis.

''Unfinished business.'' Mahogany mumbles. 

''Did he offer anything?" Johnson asks. 

''He said he would give Alexis back only if he gets Belle.'' Matt says quietly. 

''What?!'' Shawn shouts. ''Is it always gonna be Belle?!'' 

''No! I made a promise that I would never lose her again!'' Matt shouts back. 

''Screw promises, you were messed up in the head when you were dating Cassie, and you probably still are!'' Shawn runs towards Matt. Johnson and Gilinsky holds him back as Matt steps up. 

''What if you don't lose me, Matt.'' I tell him. 

''Yeah, right. Besides you used what if.'' Matt scoffs as if I was crazy. 

''No, you won't lose me,'' I grab Matt's arm. ''I can't let Chris do this to us because he wants me.'' 

''You're funny if you think I'm letting you go so easily.'' Matt turns to me. 

''Do it.'' Shawn clenches his jaw. 

''I can get Alexis back and I'll come back with her.'' I say, think of a plan along.

''What if you don't end up coming back, then what?" Matt rolls his eyes, totally disagreeing with me.

''There is no 'what if'. Remember? I won't let anything happen. If something needs to be done, I'll do it.'' I look at Mahogany's worried face. 

''No,'' Matt says, grabbing my arm towards the car. ''Common guys.'' 

I sit down and buckle up as we head to the house. I quickly unbuckle and walk inside the house, once we get there, and run up to my room. 

''Belle!'' Shawn shouts. I look down at him and follow him to his room. He opens his door revealing Mahogany. 

''You have to go.'' Mahogany gets up from the bed and hugs me. 

''Please Belle.'' Shawn says. 

''I will,'' A tear drops from my eye as I let go of Mahogany. ''Tonight.'' 

''Thank you.'' Shawn says. 

I look at Shawn's alarm clock to see that it's 11p.m. I take a deep breathe and go to my room seeing Matt in bed. 

''I'm sorry Belle, but I can't lose you.'' Matt mumbles. 

I walk up to the bed and kiss his lips. ''You won't ever.'' 

''Go to sleep please.'' Matt groans and turns his shoulder away from the closet. I walk silently to the closet and take off my dress and heels. I grab my ripped black skinny jeans, black combat boots, black tanktop, and black jacket. 

I grab some needs and leave my phone on the table.  I put my hair up in a pony tail and take off my shiny makeup. I grab my pocket knife and my charm bracelet. 

I sit on the chair looking at the now sleeping Matt.

...