10

alexis

"Are you sure you don't know where she is?" Belle's mom says, worried out of her mind.

Right now Belle is missing. I don't know why because she will never do such thing without telling anyone. She wouldn't run away. She would've told me. 

"I'm sure she is fine, just stay cal-" I pause in mid sentence, hearing voices. I walk from Belle's bed to the window and listen carefully. 

"Matty! Let me go!" Cassie laughs.

I look out of the window to see Matt carrying Cassie inside his house.

"Hello?!" Belle's mother shouts. "Do you see her?!"

"Oh no. Sorry, but I have to go. I think I know where she is," I tell her. 

I walk down stairs and grab my pocket knife before walking out of the house to see Cam and Nash in black clothing walking to the car. "Hey! What are you guys doing?!"

"We are going to look for Belle," Nash says, "You?"

"Same, but I have to ask you something," I trail. "When did Belle go missing?"

"After... After her dares was supposed to go outside." Nash looks behind me as if someone was there. I knew no one wasn't looking because I couldn't feel anyone looking at me. "She disappeared during her dare!"

"Cassie did it," Cam whispers.

"I knew it." I clench my jaw.

I run to the porch and barge in the house. "CASSIE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

"What are you doing Alexis?!" Mahogany runs down the stairs, with Jacob behind her.

"Belle is missing." I walk up the stairs, furious with the fact Cassie had something to do with this.

"WHAT?!" Mahogany asks.

"What are you doing here Alexis?" Matt shouts from down stairs.

"Belle is missing." I give him a death glare.

"What?! How!" He shouts, worried just like Belle's mom. He still cares.

I roll my eyes at his bipolarness and run to the kitchen. "You."

"Oh hey Alexis," Cassie smiles.

"Where is Belle." I step towards her, making sure to control myself.

"What are you talking about?" Cassie smiles and twirls her hair. This girl is a fucking dumbass. She's so fucking retarded. 

"Don't play stupid." Nash steps behind me.

"I don-" I cut her off. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!" I grab the collar of Cassie's shirt.

"I don't know what your talking about!" She screams in fear.

"Alexis, let her go!" Matt shouts, entering the kitchen.

"No!" I shout back. Matt's a dumbass too.

"I swear if you touch her," Matt warns. I scoff at his attitude toward. He's got to be kidding me.

"Shut the fuck up Matt! Cassie dared Belle to go outside at night for a reason and now she has gone missing. She obviously distracted everyone so that no one notices that she has gone missing." Cam walks into the kitchen.

"Cassie doesn't do shit," Matt says, ''literally.'' 

"Hey, that was rude because in fact, I was the one who did this." Cassie pouts.

Everyone one pauses and stares at her.

"What?" Matt says in disbelief.

"Where is she!" I shout again.

matthew

"I SAID WHERE IS SHE!" Alexis shouts.

"I'm not telling you anything," Cassie chokes.

"Fine, but I'll be here to bug you tomorrow," Alexis let's her go. "And if you touch her. You're dead."

"Why so much drama for a worthless slut," Cassie asks; more as a statement.

"She means a lot to us," Nash mentions.

I roll my eyes and just watch Cassie. Cassie would never do this. She's so caring and sweet. Why would she do this? 

"Why would you even care, if I never did it." Cassie walks up to me and touches my chest.

''I didn't do anything,'' She mouths to me. I thought she did?

''Fucking liar,'' Alexis mumbles. 

She never did anything. They are all lying to me.

I hug her and turn around to everyone. "She never did it, I was with her all day yesterday during the game."

"Whatever Matt, you're such a joke and I hope you notice one day, that what you did to Belle hurt her a lot. She also mentioned something about a promise?" Nash asks.

"What promise?" I ask. "If anything, she is the one who broke them not me."

I know exactly what Nash is talking about. Belle broke that promise, she lied to me. Cassie could be annoying at times, but she would never do this. 

"Yeah right. Belle is too innocent to do that," Alexis says.

"You know what Matt, if you don't want to help us find her then feel free," Cam says.

I look at them as they leave and exit the house.

Belle?

•••