15

"You humans are pretty deadly fond of sliding doors, aren't you?" Louis asked and both Harry and I rolled our eyes. "You werewolves are pretty deadly fond of deer, aren't y-' "Dear?! Where?" The boys asked while looking around. "How and why would there be a freaking deer in the middle of a mall?" Harry asked with a shake of his head. "Well that's not nice. You shouldn't tease us like that. Just you wait, when you are werewolves, then you would know the absolute glory and worthiness of deer," Liam said and I just patted his shoulder.

"Ooh, are these men coming into stock?" A lady asked from behind the three werewolves. I looked to see who the fuck asked that question and I rolled my eyes. Of course it's a blonde.

"Who is she talking about?" Harry asked, but it was loud enough for the lady to hear

"Who is she talking about?" Harry asked, but it was loud enough for the lady to hear. "Because I know for damn sure that she isn't talking about what belongs to us," he then said and crossed his arms at the lady. I rose and eyebrow a her and she just rolled her eyes as she walked away from us. "Honey, I don't know why your rolling your eyes. There's obviously nothing in that bleached head of yours," I said as she was walking away. "So you didn't want to say anything to her?" "I didn't even know that she was talking to us," Louis said and shrugged.

Harry looked at me and we both just mentally agreed that they really didn't know, so there wasn't much for us to argue with them about. "Okay. Now we need to get some clothes and some personal things if we are going to be living with you guys and your pack." "Are we going to eat while we're here? Because when you said deer, my stomach rumbled." "Sure, we can eat. Just don't go crazy, okay?" "Deal!"

We walked to the first store that Harry wanted to stop by...okay, both Harry and I wanted to stop by here. We figured that since we are here, then we could get a few sexy outfits for our boys. Our sex lives have been pretty high lately. During Louis's heat, Harry and him were fucking nonstop. However, after Louis's was Liam's and shockingly my ankle was okay by then. Which meant that him and I were fucking on a constant.

Then Zayn's was right after...and let's just say that he was pretty happy because he was fucking the two of us at the same time. Granted, Louis wished that it was him, but he was just happy to have had at least Harry to please his rut.

"So what are we doing here?" Liam asked as they were absorbing the store that we were standing in. "Do you guys like sexy things?" "Yeah...wait," Louis said and we both giggled. We took their hands and brought them to the back which is where the dressing room was. "Well we are going to pick a handful of outfits and basically, you guys are going to say that you want it or not, okay?" We are and the werewolves were more than excited. They eagerly nodded their heads and we just smiled mischievously and went to look at the costumes.

Harry picked 10 and I picked 10 so that we have a fair amount of outfits to try out for our men. The chances of them saying yes to all of them are high since again, our sex lives have been pretty amazing lately and almost anything that we do can turn those 3 men on.