28

In only 2 weeks, we will be holding our wedding ceremony and we are just putting the last pieces together. Niall got the suits that we will be wearing just yesterday. Meanwhile, I got the alphas their suits. Oh and before you get confused with anything, we are all marrying on another. Which means that I am going to be marrying Niall as well obviously. Which also meant that my suit was in a blacked out bag so that Niall couldn't see it.

We have also settled for a last name! Since it would be odd to call me by Harry Edward Tomlinson Malik Payne Horan, and it would be odd to say Niall James Payne Malik Tomlinson Styles. We are just going to mic it up a bit. All 5 of our last names are going to change, and it's going to change to Tomalikpayne. Niall and I have agreed to leave out our last names and just take our three alphas names. We merged them together and that was the best that we could do.

"Okay, so when is our rehearsal reception party?" Niall asked. "It should be at the end of this week. We will actually be holding it the day after the wedding. Just because of us living to party and I know how long we stand in a party," I answered. I looked at the door once I heard the sound of three wolves barking. I got up and walked to the door. I grabbed it by the handle and opened the wooden door. My eyes widened at the sight. Louis and Zayn were bleeding and Liam was scratched.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as I let the three limp into the room. That was when they changed back. They didn't say anything, so Niall was the one who had to repeat the question. "What the fuck happened?!" I walked to Louis and I looked at the bleeding wound. I looked at it closely, and at Zayn's. Niall inspected all 3, and we looked at one another before I walked out of the room. Niall continued talking to them though.

"Who the fuck shot you?" He asked as I was in the bathroom attached to the bedroom and I picked out the med kit that we had in our little medicine cabinet. I looked through it to see if we had any tweasers. When I found two and wraps, I grabbed them and rushed back to the bedroom. "Please at least tell us who did it. We aren't going to hunt them down or anything." "You can say that, but once we tell you, you will be out there looking for them."

"I promise that we won't. We may have to step out in order to calm down, but that will be all that we do," I said and the three glanced at me before looking at Niall. "I'm going to have to hear it. Then you will either have my promise or Harry is going to have to hold me back." I rolled my eyes and handed Niall one of the tweasers. He took it and we went to work.

Louis hissed at the pain of me taking the bullet out and he even growled at me, but I ignored that. "Fucking hell," he cursed and I looked at him. "Names," u said. "Your exes. There. That's who did this," he said and his eyes were glowing. "I'm trying to fix you here, and you are not helping by being the alpha side of you. Now you either take it and be quiet, or I can just leave you like this," I scolded and his eyes quickly went back to normal and he rested his head back down, closing his eyes.

I smiled and continued fixing my fiancé's wound. It didn't take long before I was wrapping him and patting it. "You are going to be okay," I tell him and he smiled at me. "Thanks baby," he responds and I smile at him. "Now I will be outside if you need anything, okay? I'll be back to make a meal for us to eat." He nods and I turned, walking with Niall to the outside of our house.

"I'm gonna kill them. I swear Harry that I'm going to. Why the fucking hell did they do this?! Like we broke up over a year ago! If they didn't move on from us at this point, then what the fuck is going to make them move on?" Niall asked once we stepped out of the house. I sighed and looked out and into the forest. "I wish that I had the answer to that..." I truthfully said and he groaned.

"Harry, if we don't do anything now, then this could only bring us true danger. Like what if we loose them?! There is like no way in hell that I'm going to be able to live by that if it gets to that point. We are having the life that we wished for a while now. We both wanted to have lovers that will treat us like as if we're angels. We both wanted to have lovers that will show how much they love us every single chance that they get."