27

Damn...time surely does fly. 2 months ago, we proposed to Harry and Niall, and now we are about to get married in 1 month! This is both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I mean...what if we fall when we walk down the aisle? What if it rains? What is the second destination going to be? Oh god...what if Harry or Niall gets cold feet and decide not to marry us? That's just the end for me. Might as well shove silver down my throat if something like that happened. Those two have been the missing parts of my life for a while now.

"Louis?" I blinked and looked down to see Harry laying in my lap, looking at me. "Yes my dearest?" I respond. "What are you thinking about?" "Oh, only about the special day that is approaching us pretty fast," I respond and they made him smile. "I know," and then he frowned. "You aren't having second thoughts on it are you?" He asked and that made my eyes bulge out of my head. "What made you think that baby?" "Because you aren't holding me like how you always do?"

"Is that all?" "Pretty much. I just really like being held," he said before giggling. "Well if that was the case, then all you had to say was that," I smiled and brought his body up, making it easier to wrap my arms around him. He sighed contently and bustled into my body, absorbing the warmth that my body withheld.

"Hey Lou?" Harry called out again. "Yes sun?" "I want to play that tag game again. I want to see if we are compatible for this step that is soon to come." "Really?" "No. I'm really bored and I want to have some kind of fun," he said, laughing. "Alright, alright. Let's play then," I agree and he pulled out his phone. I watched as he was pulling up some website and it loaded questions in.

"Alright, first one that to will ask you is...How do I cope with stress?" "That is a pretty easy one. You are a writer for that kind of stuff. At the end of any stressful day, you would just pick up your journal and you would write down all that happened that day. Or you would walk into the kitchen so that you can bake your issues away. You really love to bake," I said with a fond smile. "Can you really blame me though? The different types of desserts just makes baking sound so much more fun." "You aren't wrong babe. Now what would I do?"

"Um...you would either write a song or play futbol to get over whatever is bothering you. Or you cuddle me!" He chirped that last part, and I just chuckled. "You are so right about that baby. That last part definitely," I said and tightened my grip on his waist. He placed a hand on my arm and looked up at me. "I love the cuddles too Lou," he replied and I leaned down to press a kiss to the top of his head.

"Alright, next one is...Do I snore in my sleep?" "Yes you do. They are mad cute though. It's quiet too." "Aww, thanks Lou," he said and just scrolls a bit further. "Hey! What about me?" I asked. "Oh um... yours isn't bad either," he said and left it at that. "How can you tell when I’m unhappy?" "You are really quiet, and you tend to look down a lot. When we're talking to you, you just sound upset and you try as much as you can to get out of the conversation," I answered and he pouts.

"Am I really that easy to read?" "No. Trust me. If a stranger saw you like that, then they probably would've thought that you were introverted or anti-social." "Then how are you guys able to read me so easily?" *Because we love you so much. I mean, I'm sure that you can tell that I'm upset without me having to saw anything. Correct?" "Um...you are quiet and you too look down a lot." "That's right, and you are quick to see that." "Yeah. You are the loudest one out of us 5, so if your quiet, then something's up." "Hey!"

"See! You shout a lot," he points out and that made me go quiet. He giggled at me before looking at his phone again. "How would I handle it if I thought a girl was hitting on you?" "Give them hints that I'm taken. Like you would either grab my hand, kiss my cheek, move into my lap, or just straight up make out with me. Which that last part really gets me turned on." "It isn't really that hard to get you turned on by Niall or me Lou." "Yeah, because the both of you are hot. As well as Liam and Zayn, but I can dominate the two of you much easier than those two."