2

Lunch time! Fucking finally! We walked into the loud space and we saw the students standing in line to get their food, so we followed their steps and walked to one of the lines. I smelled the delicious flavor of roasted meat and my eyes glowed a little, but I looked down immediately. "Are you okay babe?" Zayn asked and I felt his hand on my back. I nodded. "My eyes just glowed a little," I said and he nodded.

We got all th as t was given to us and the three of us looked around the room to see where we could sit. I looked across the cafeteria and saw that there was room for us at a table and I nudged Zayn, and he nudged Liam. I lead the way to the table, but when we were 5 feet away, I smelt it. It was sweet and savory. It smelled better than the meat on my tray. I continued walking though. The closer we walked to the table, the stronger the scent was. I stopped at the table and two people looked at us.

They smiled and the green eyed one asked, "Hello, do you need something?" I nodded

They smiled and the green eyed one asked, "Hello, do you need something?" I nodded. I was choking on the inside because they had it. "Um...we are um...looking for um...," I flustered and the green eyed one giggled before he looked at blue eyes. Blue eyes nodded and green eyes looked at us again. "You're free to sit with us," He told us and I smiled at him. He then patted the seat right next to him and I sat there. Liam and Zayn followed suite.

"I'm Niall, and this one is Harry," Blue ey- Niall said. "They are the ones that the human from this morning talked about," Zayn whispered into my ear. I sighed and looked at Harry. He was already looking at me with a really cute smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Louis, right next to me is my boyfriend Zayn, and the one next to him is also my boyfriend Liam," I introduced. "Throuple relationship eh?" Niall asked and I nodded. "About to have 2 more boyfriends though," I pointed out. "Oh, good luck then!" Harry chirped.

"We have boyfriends ourselves. It's a four way relationship." "Oh?" "Yeah, there me, Harry, Owen, and Damien." "So it's serious huh?" "Just a couple months in, so not that serious. It's still full of loyalty however," Harry answered. Which means that we still have our chance. "Babies!" We heard someone shout and we look to see...two absolute douchebags walking our way. Seriously. They look like complete trouble and I don't know what they see in these two pricks.