- Trust NO NIGGA.

Royalty p.o.v.

___________

Everyone's head turned towards the door as Prince walked through, He put on his Shades (glasses), and took a seat back at the table. He was silent. Everybody sorta just looked at him to see if he was okay. He seemed normal kinda happier than he was before he left out the door. I glanced over at Chresanto , he put his hand on my thigh ,and I looked at him with a blank face and pushed his hand off. He looked at me with a confused face. I said bye to everyone.Then I stood up and walked upstairs I heard Chresanto walking behind me so I walked a little faster and closed the bedroom door in his face. He deserves it. Im so fed up with his Shit and lying. I balled up in the corner , I don't shed tears. I've never cried for nobody or over anything after my Mother died. It was so Tragic. My biological father beat my mother to death and let me watch. I couldnt do anything to stop him. He had me Taped down to a chair. Watching my mother lay there lifeless killed me inside. No matter how depressed or sad I am, I just never seem to cry. Im just not a weak person, and never have been. [A/N:not saying that people that cry are weak.] I feel betrayed. Chresanto was the guy that I came to and could count on when my mother died. So yes, I fell in love with him. He's all I have. I guess its my fault for Trusting him. Mamma always told me "Trust no nigga Fear no Bitch"

I put my head down, and then I heard the door open,

Chresanto: Babe? Are you okay?

Royalty: Go away.

Chresanto: No.

He came over and sat next to me on the floor. Ugghhh.... I wish he would just leave me alone and go away. He: sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. He whispered in my ear and said " I didnt have sex with her."

I looked up at him and said " Get the fuck out of my face. "

He looked hurt. " Royalty, I didnt have sex with her. I promise. You know I would never lie to you for any reason."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Chresanto, Shut Up. I don't wanna hear it."

I got up and started to walk away ,but he grabbed my hand and turned me around. He looked me in my eyes. I tried to turn around but he pinned on the wall. He crashed his lips into mine, and I kissed him back. He knows I can't resist it. He broke the kiss, and let me go. I walked towards the bed and grabbed my purse.

" Don't leave me." He said.

" Why should I stay ?" I questioned him.

" Babe, I didnt have sex with her. She sucked my dick that was all." He said.

" Is that a lie? And why would you let her do that ?" I asked

" I had no choice, She locked me in the room. And handcuffed me to the bed." He said.

" Really?" I questioned.

" Yes. Now come here" He said.

I dropped my purse on the bed, and walked towards him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. He leaned in and I put my hands over his lips. I whispered in his ear. " You thought I was gonna believe that BULLSHIT?! Yeah Right." I grabbed my purse and walked out the house.