' - - A Room FULL of MESS! ★

- Royalty p.o.v.

_____________

As I got ready to have this dinner at my house. I knew for a fact, it was about to be some D.R.A.M.A. Its always something that happens everytime we have a Dinner together. I told Chresanto that he shouldn't have thought of this. Cause its a bad choice for all these girls, That has jealousy over other's relationships. Well, Well, Well....

Here we go.

- At the Dinner table -

____________

Royalty&Roc: Hey everybody.

Lexii&Ray: Hey.

Malia&Prince: Hey.

Prod: Hey.

Royalty: Oh, We Can't speak today? *looks at Honesty*

Honesty: *Rolls eyes*

Lexii: *shakes head*

Honesty: What you shaking your head for? *Attitude*

Lexii: Don't start with me.

Honesty: Why not? What your gonna do?

Lexii: Girl. Don't FUCK with me. Cause will knock your ass out that DAMN seat.

Honesty: Do it.

Prod: Calm down.

Lexii: Im good.

Honesty: Im straight.

Royalty: *mumbles* More like gay.

Honesty: Wtf you just say?

Royalty: Oh im sorry you didn't hear me. Let me say it a little Louder for you. I SAID MORE LIKE GAY!! Did you hear that?

Honesty: I know you not trying to put people business out. Cause you don't even know if Chresanto loves you back. You insecure BITCH!.

Royalty: BITCH don't FUCK with me! Cause you just sucking Dick so your man will stay with you. Cause he don't want you. All you do Is whine and complain about everything. And all Craig do is give you everything you want. And your Selfish ASS don't thank him for SHIT!

Honesty: *laughs* *points to Malia* She Fucked your man. *smirks* On your 3 year anniversary.

Royalty: Wtf?! Is that True Chresanto?

Chresanto: Umm....

Royalty: Malia?

Malia: Yeah. Its True.

Prince: Wtf. You mean its True!

Malia: We were into it at the moment.

Prince: Wtf? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard Malia.

Malia: Jacob Hushh.

Lexii: Thats a Damn, Shame. *Shaking her head*

Malia: Bitch, Bequiet. Before I put your business out.

Lexii: Go ahead BITCH! Tell me a little some I don't know.

Malia: Well for 1). You think Raquan really loves you but if he did he wouldnt have cheated on you that time. For 2). He only want you for your ASS! 3). He cheating on you. He got more Hoes Than you'll ever know.

Ray: Wtf-gco-

Lexii: Shutup Ray. I got this! Look you BITCH! You are a HOE! AND EVERYBODY KNOWS! .

Malia: Atleast my Husband doesn't cheat on me. And hasn't threatened to leave me with nothing at all. Oh and Atleast I get some from my Husband.

Royalty: Okay this has went too far.

Lexii: No it hasn't. Shit just got started. You wanna lay everything out on the table. You ain't got nothing to hide right?

Malia: Absolutely nothing.

Lexii: Okayy. Hi, Prince how are you?

Prince: Umm. Good...

Lexii: Your Wife. "The HOE" Is HIV POSITIVE! So you need to get yourself checked and so do you Chresanto.

Malia: *walks out*

Lexii: See, The BITCH wanna start this little GAME. But can't finish it.

' - - What a Chapter! Smh. Stuff just got real. (: Anyways.... C

Comment. (:

Vote. (:

And Fan. (: ★

( I think the chapters got switched or some but If it did! Read This chapter before you read chapter 8. So you wont be confused )