Love still remains.

Lexii p.o.v.

_________

I got in the car, trying to avoid looking at Raquan. What Malia said had me thinking ALOT. " You think Raquan really loves you but if he did he wouldn't have cheated on you that time ". She got me wondering Does she know something I don't ? Is he cheating on me ? If he is With Who ? I mean, Malia goes to all the concerts, Parties, and events. So, she might just be throwing hints. Thoughts were running through my head. I couldn't take it. A tear began to roll down my face. Then another one. We stopped at a red light. I could see out the corner of my eye, that he was looking at me.

" Are you okay? " He asked.

" Im fine. " I said, still avoiding to look at him.

" No your not. " He said.

" Yes I am. " I said.

" Then look at me " He said.

" No. " I said.

" Fine. But your gonna have to talk to me sooner or later. " He said.

*******

I walked in the house before Raquan did. I don't wanna look at him. I don't wanna be near him. I don't even wanna breathe his strong ass Cologne. Well, That's just great. We stay in the same house, sleep in the same bed. What am I suppose to do? I plopped down on the couch and turned on the t.v. It was already on the Celebrity news channel. Ain't nobody got Time for that. Wait. Wait. I listened to the lady. " Wife tries to stab her husband or shall I say her soon to be ex husband. Today we are outside Jacob Perez house, his wife tried to stab him earlier today around 6, after he told her to grab her stuff and go. She refused and grabbed a knife. The neighbor overheard them arguing, so she called the police. He told us that he already told her before he got home that he wanted a divorce. But as we can see The wife was going to try and kill him. Maybe to get his money. Because I know she didnt think stabbing someone would make them not want to divorce her. To me, That would make someone wanna divorce her more than he did before. Well, that's all we know for now. We'll be back With celebrity news in a few. "

What the hell? That bitch is C-R-A-Z-Y. I shook my head then I heard the door open. Raquan walked over towards me and sat down beside me. He turned his head towards me so I turned my head towards the wall. I could tell he was getting Frustrated. He sighed.

" Lexii?" He said, I ignored him and it seemed like he was getting pissed off. " Lexianna Marie Smith?" He waited for me to answer. I was tired of him so I stood up and before I could walk off. Raquan stood up and Grabbed me by my waist. He whispered in my ear " Talk to me. " I turned around so we were face to face and I shook my head no. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He began to laugh. This shit isn't funny, but obviously he thinks it is. He walked upstairs with me still on his freaking shoulder.I thought I was gonna fall. He took me in the room, and started to spend me around. Ughhh.

" Stop Dude. " I said hoping that he would.

" Are you gonna tell ne what's wrong?" He asked, while he still spinning me around.

" Yes" I said.

He put me down. Wooooo! I was a little Dizzy. He sat down on the bed so did I.

Ray: Alright, Tell me

Lexii: I just been thinking about what Malia said at the dinner earlier.

Ray: You actually believe that bullshit?

Lexii: I mean, Why wouldn't I? Everytime I ask you about your concerts or events, even the girls you ignore me. *looks away*

Ray: Look at me ...

Lexii: *looks at him*

Ray: Babe, I would never cheat on you with anybidy else. Wanna know why? *smirks*

Lexii: Yes. *smiles a little*

Ray: Sex too good. *laughs*

Lexii: *gasp & playfully punches him in the arm*

Ray: But Seriously. I wouldn't cheat on you cause your my wife and I love you Sooo much.

I kissed him and he kissed back. GOSH. I LOVE HIM.