...

Lexi's pov.

I laid in my bed, with Ray's arms wrapped around me. I just sat there thinking about everything. I pray that everything will get better for Royalty... Ray told me earlier that they found out that, Chresanto and Prince doesn't have HIV, neither does Malia. Even though, I dislike Malia, I'm really glad she doesn't have HIV. And, since Chresanto doesn't have HIV, maybe everything will start to get better for him and Royalty. I know, punching her in the eye was wrong. But every man has a temper, some is just worser than others. Honestly, I think they can get over that bullshit and move on with their lives. They are married, and instead of divorcing each other, maybe some time away from each other would help them out. And, if you know Royalty like I knew her... She probably has some up her sleeve, anyway.
"Babe, I love you.." Ray said, as he kissed my cheek.
"I love you too," I said, smiling.

*********

Honesty's pov 💔

"Who the fuck is this, Craig?" I asked, shoving the phone in his face. I was minding my business, cooking breakfast in the kitchen, and his phone received a message. So I looked at the phone, and it said "wet wet💦" I unlocked the phone, and saw a naked picture.
"Huh?" He said, grabbing the phone. He looked at the phone, and his whole facial expression changed. "Why the fuck were you going through my phone?" He asked,
"I can go through whatever the fuck I want too. You are my fucking husband, I have the right to look through your phone." I said,
"No you don't, stay out of my shit and you won't find shit." He said, laying back on the couch. Anger ran through my body.
"Who the fuck, is she?" I screamed,
"Get the fuck out my face, and calm the fuck down.." He said, calmly.
"It's Malia isn't it?" I said, looking at the picture again.
"Nawww..." He said, sounding like he was lying.
"You a fucking lie. The bitch face in the picture... And this is her fucking number Craig!" I said, getting even more angrier.
"Get over it," he said, shrugging. I wrapped around his neck and began to choke him. He raised up, and pushed me off of him.

********

Vote and comment, yes it's a cliffy, but I had to do it. 💕💞😘👑