Chapter 13

Lexi's pov.
So I've been in Miami, Florida for a few weeks with the girls. You know we've just been chilling-taking a little vacation from the guys. Some of us havent really been communicating with each other. I only fuck with a few. And I don't fuck with Malia or Honesty. Honesty is a fake ass bitch. Malia is just a hoe. And, I don't have a problem letting them know how i feel cause ain't no bitch gonna whoop me. Now, I bet your like... When did Lexianna get so hardcore? When bitches try to come at me with some bullshit that's when I get hardcore. Today will be our last day in Miami, so we're gonna meet up and have dinner at the restaurant. I really don't wanna go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I put on a grey and white Hustle Gang shirt, some skinny jeans, and some grey, white, and black Jordan's.
I put my hair in a bun and drove to the restaurant with Royalty. We walked in the restaurant and sat down at the table where the other girl were sitting. I ordered a Bahama mamma- as the other girls got some other type of liquor. As, I sipped my drink I listened to their conversation.
" Jacob and I are getting divorced" she said, happily. Bitch, you know you sad. She practically tried to kill him just so he wouldn't interfere with her so called 'career'. That damn girl ain't got no career. She's a stripper.... GET REAL BITCH.
" I saw that a few weeks ago, on the celebrity news." Royalty said. " You didn't seem too happy about it then, why you so happy now?" she asked, seriously.
" I was upset because he's messing with my career. And he's doing it on purpose. I j-" I cut her off.
" What Career?" I asked, sarcastically. Royalty giggled.
" Bitch, I have a career, unlike you." she said, smiling.
" WHAT FUCKING CAREER?! YOUR A STRIPPER WITH A STD, BITCH." I said, getting pissed off.
" Shut up, nobody was talking to your ugly ass anyways." Honesty said. Hold up bitch- I don't believe I was talking to her in the first place.
" Bitch, I say what the fuck I want to, whenever I want to... And I advise your wig wearing ass to shut the fuck up." I said, calmly- trying not to snap out.
" That's why Ray cheated on your ass." Malia said. I gripped my glass. " I don't blame him, you are a ugly bitch." she said. That's it! I stood up and picked up my glass and threw it at her, directly in her face. I was about to punch her until Royalty grabbed me.
" She's not even worth it, Lexi." she kept saying.
" Bitch, why you gotta throw glasses. Why you can't throw hands?" Malia screamed. I tried to run after her but Royalty grabbed me again.
" Bitch, let me catch your ass on the street." I said, before walking out with Royalty. I was extremely mad, I drove to the airport with Royalty so we could catch our flight.
. . . . .
Royalty's pov.
I walked in the house and saw Chresanto on my couch. I kicked his ass out weeks ago, what the fuck is he doing here. I put my bags down on the side of the couch.
" What are you doing here?" I asked him, sighing.
" I missed you, Royalty." he said, standing up.
" Get out, Your a fucking liar." I said, getting even madder.
" No, I'm not leaving. Not this time." he said, seriously. This isn't the first time i've kicked him out or tried to.
" Just go." I said, pointing to the door. He walked closer to me.
" Look me in my face, and tell me you don't love me." he said. " if you can look me in my face and tell me you don't love me... I'll leave." he said sighing.
" I-I don't love you." I said, looking down.
" Nah, look me in my face and say that." he said, lifting my head up with his index finger . I just stared at him. " Yeah I thought so." he said grabbing my bags and putting them upstairs in our bedroom. I sighed and rubbed my forehead in frustration. I walked upstairs and stood over Chresanto, while he was laying in the bed.
" Why, Chres?" I asked him. I was beginning to get a migraine from all the frustration.
"What are you talking about, babe?" He said, smiling. Is he trying to be funny. Cause this shit isn't funny.
" Why the fuck are you here?" I asked. " I'm tired of you playing with my emotions Chres. When are you going to grow up? I'm tired of being here with a man that doesn't even know if he loves me... And not only did you cheat but you fucked a bitch that got HIV." I said, calmly, but madly. He just stared at me, like are you freaking serious.
" Fuck this" I said grabbing my keys off the dresser. Before I could walk out Chres grabbed me by my arm roughly. " Let. Me. Go." I said, in anger. His grip got tighter. " Quit. Your hurting me." I said, the look in his eyes showed that he didn't give a fuck. I pushed him off of me as I instantly regretted that. He got up and punched me in the face. I dropped to the floor in shock, holding my eye. He came over towards me...
" I-I'm so s-sorry." he said, I was so in shock that he actually hit me. I got up and got into my car... He was yelling my name but all that seem to fade away.
- - . . - -
I was gonna write more but a nigga got tired. Alright, I know haven't wrote in a while but I truly apologize. It's summer, so Im probably gonna be writing just for fun. Bro, for you people messaging me constantly- don't be all on my lady balls about updating the story, because I will snap on you QUICK BRO! Leave comments and vote please. 😉😚😊✌