' - - ★

Lexii p.o.v.

_________

( In the car w. Ray )

" If you wanna live better. We can buy a crib wherever. Don't get too Thirsty. Get use to the Cheddar. I wanna tell the World about you.. Just so they can get jealous. "

Ray sings.

" Doesn't Future sing that song? "

I said.

" Yes. Why? "

He asked.

" Let him sing it. "

I answered.

" So you saying I can't sing? "

He asked.

" That's exactly what im saying. "

I said.

" Oh Really? "

He said.

" Yes really. "

I said.

" Thats not what you was saying Lastnight! "

He said.

" I don't think I was saying anything lastnight! "

I said.

" Yeahhh Right. I had you screaming my name at the top of your lungs. "

He laughed.

" So not true. "

I said.

" So you wasn't saying 'Ohhh Ray. Ohhh Rayyy? "

He said seriously.

I laughed. And he did too.

( In The house ) .

______________

I cooked Tacos. But I didnt tell Raquan I was cooking them. I walked in the living room and sat next to him. Then, I bit into my Taco.

Ray: Wtf!?

Lexii: What I do babe ?

Ray: When did you get a Taco ?

Lexii: I just made some. You can go get one if you want.

Ray: Go get one for me.

Lexii: *Laughs* Go get it yourself.

Ray: Its okay I'll get yours. *He grabbed Lexii's Taco and ate the last bite*

Lexii: Ugghh Rayyy. *Playfully hits him on the arm*

Ray: See that's how you was saying my name lastnight.

Lexii: Whatever.

Ray: *Kisses her cheek*

Lexii: *Rolls eyes*

Ray: Im sorry babe. But I can give you something way more than a Taco.

Lexii: And What is that?

Ray: Come upstairs and see. *walks upstairs*

Lexii: *Follows him*

As we entered the room. He picked me up by my waist And I wrapped my legs around his waist. And we kissed for what seemed like Forever.Then, He sat me on the bed. As he started to lift up my shirt. His phone rung. He sighed. I laughed. He grabbed his phone and said exactly this "Hello. Mhhm. We'll be there. Alright, See you in a few."

I turned towards him

"Who was that babe?'

I said.

" Chresanto."

He replied.

" What did he want? "

I said.

" Apparently, We're having a Family Dinner tonight. And he wants all our wives to be there. "

He said.

" For what? He know what happened last time. "

I questioned him.

" I know, and he knows too. But Maybe this time it wont be any fights, and everybody can just get along. "

He said.

" Yeah Right. Its always something. Honesty secretly dislikes Royalty. But is Constantly always in her face. Got that girl thinking that she really is a TRUE friend. But she honestly ain't shit. And she so WRONG. Everytime someone else is around she always got her nose turned up. And acting like she don't even know the girl. But when ain't that many people around and she really need some she all up in her face. 'I need this... I neef that'... And Malia Loves running her damn mouth about me and my business, And she gonna get enough when I pop her ass in her damn mouth. "

I said.

" Please, just keep calm tonight. "

He said.

" I'll Try. "

I said.

___________________________