Can't forgive you.

Royalty's pov

I turned the hot water on as I placed my white towel in the sink. I drained the water from my towel and began to slowly rub the towel over my face. I glanced in the hotel's mirror at the horrifying black eye. I was disgusted with myself... I cannot believe Chresanto hit me. I know he may act aggressive towards me, or catch an attitude with me, but I would've never in a million years, think that he would straight up punch me in my face. My phone began to ring.. All day, yesterday... Chresanto kept calling me back to back.

"We woke up in the kitchen, saying how the hell... Did this shit happen, oh baaaby..." My phone rung..

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, Hun. You wanna go out?" Lexi asked. I didn't tell her about what happened yesterday.
"Um.. Sure," I said, I really didn't want too... But my black eye is getting better, it looked worser yesterday. Plus, I need to get some shit off my mind before I lose my cool.
"Alright, meet me at the restaurant at 7." She said, before hanging up. I walked into the bathroom and applied some makeup onto my black eye. It covered it a little, but not enough to not be able to notice it. I started to brush my hair down. I parted it, so that I would have a bang to cover my black eye. I grabbed my phone and my keys, and made my way out of the hotel.

*****

I parked outside, I looked in my car's mirror and adjusted my bang to make sure my black eye wasn't extremely noticeable. I walked inside of the 5 star restaurant, and I spotted Lexi sitting at a table for two.

"Reservation?" The lady asked,
"Nah, I'm meeting someone." I told her,
"Alright, ma'am..." She said, I walked towards the table where Lexi was sitting. She stood up, and embraced me in a warm friendly hug, as I hugged her back.

"So, what's good?" Lexi asked, laughing.
"Nothing much, been chilling lately. Pretty much, just staying to myself." I said,
"How are you and Chresanto?" She asked, his name made me shiver inside. I looked at her, and moved my bang back with my hand, so that she could see my eye. She gasped, "he did that, to you?" She asked, with her hand over her mouth. I nodded my head, and brushed my bang back over my eye. "I thought you kicked his ass out." She said,
"I did, but when we got back from Miami he was in my house, and he saying how he not gonna leave me... Not this time. And shit like that..." I said..
"What the fuck? Why did he hit you, though?" She asked.
"I was getting ready to leave out the house, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back, I was telling him to let me go, and that he was hurting me. But he didn't give a fuck so... I pushed him off of me and he punched me square in the face. I was so in shock, I didn't know what to do. Then he kept saying sorry, I just left out, and went to a hotel. He kept calling and calling. I just ignored all his calls." I said, sighing afterwards.
"Damn, man. That's fucked up... Are you okay?" She asked,
"Yeah, I'm good." I said, faking a smile.
"Y'know, if you want me to kill his ass, I'll call up one of my homeboys, an-" she said, but stopped in the middle of her statement. "He's here..." She said, rolling her eyes.
"What? Who's here?" I asked, she looked in a certain direction, so I turned around and made direct eye contact with Chresanto. He started to walk towards our table. Lexi began to ball her fists up. This girl, is the true definition of a friend.
"Royalty, can I talk to you?" He asked, looking at me.
"No." Lexi said, before I could answer.
"It's okay, Lexi. I'll talk to him." I said, looking at her.
"Okay, if you need me I'm just one seat away." She said, as she began to walk away, and sit at another table. Chresanto sat in the seat where Lexi was sitting.
"Baby, I'm sorry.. " he said,
"What you sorry for?" I asked,
"For hitting you, and hurting you, and sleeping with that girl. I'm sorry for everything." He said, holding my hands. I just looked at him. "Do you forgive me?" He asked,
"Do I forgive you?! Do you not see this big ass black eye, I have that make up can't even cover... Not only am I hurt emotionally, you hurt me physically. Then you had the audacity to sleep with your homeboy's bitch, then that hoe got HIV. And you want me to forgive YOU! You know what, you can kiss my ass... I refuse to be in a relationship with a punk ass nigga" I said, standing up.
"I ain't no punk ass nigga." He said,
"Yes, you are... You a PUNK ASS NIGGA. Putting your hands on your wife, the woman you suppose to love, cherish, and care about. You got me fucked up, if you think I'm gone take yo ass back, just because you apologizing to me. HELL NO." I said, grabbing my purse and walking away. I seen Lexi talking to her husband, so I just went ahead and got in my car and drove to the hotel.

I do love him with all my heart, he means everything to me. I mean, he is my husband... But I'm just hurt that he actually punched me in my eye. You don't abuse people that you love, and I know that for a fact!

------------

Vote and comment.
👏👑💋