Chapter 18.

Royalty's pov

I watched Malia run out of the house in tears. I laughed, and shook my head. I have no idea what she's crying for. I bet she just automatically assumed that Jacob and I are dating. But aye, I can't blame her. I would've assumed the same thing if I was in her position. Unfortunately, I just came over Jacob's house because his new girlfriend is actually one of my closest friends. Her name is Ashley. We grew up together. Her and Jacob invited me over for dinner. I had nothing better to do so I decided to stop by and join them. At the time Malia walked in, I was in the back of the house helping Ashley pick out some outfits for her fashion shoot tomorrow. I thought it was my girl Lexi coming to pick me up, that's why I walked into the front, and that's when I noticed it was Malia. She's so over dramatic about everything. I don't even like the hoe, she might think I'm trying to get back at her or something for sleeping with my nigga. I could really careless about the situation. She sleeps with everybody's nigga, and then expect Jacob to just up and take her back. It just shows she has no morals, no self-esteem, no goals, hell I wouldn't be surprised if she had no walls.
I walked back into the room with Ashley.
"Who was that?" Ashley asked,
"Malia, girl." I said, rolling my eyes.
"What she come here for?" Ashley asked, with a disgusted look.
"I have no idea but she left out in tears. & said this is who you left me for. So evidently she think Jacob and I are dating now..." I said, after laughing.
"She's so naive.." she said, shaking her head. "This is cute, what you think?" Ashley said holding up a pink jumpsuit, and cheetah print heels.,
"I love it, Ash. You should most definitely wear that." I said, while nodding my head.. She squealed in excitement.
"You should come to the shoot and the fashion show." She smiled. "Invite your friends to the fashion show." She stated, "Even that Malia bitch, I would love to see her there." She smirked, I laughed and shook my head. Ashley solved her problems by fighting. She isn't scared of anybody or anything. Like, it's just nothing when it comes to her. She's so pretty but she's very violent. "I'm serious, too." She said, smiling.
"I know you are." I said, laughing. I heard a horn blowing. I assumed that it was Lexi. "I'll see you tomorrow, girl." I said, embracing her in a hug.
"Alright, Royalty. Love ya." She said, hugging me.
"Love you, too girl." I said, as I walked out of the room.
"See ya, Prince." I said, hugging before I left out.
I hopped in the car with Lexi.,
"Thanks, girl." I said, as I put my seatbelt on.
"Anytime boo." She said, as she pulled off.
"Ashley wants us to come out to her fashion show and support her." I spoke.
"Sounds cool, I'll most definitely come." She said,
"Crazy thing is she wants EVERYBODY there, including Malia." I said.
"Foreal?" She asked.
"Yes, and Malia came over earlier. She left out crying cause she think me and Prince are dating. Ashley was in the room at the time." I spoke, before laughing.
"Shit crazy, man." Lexi said, before laughing.
"Yes ma'am..." I said,

The whole ride home was pretty much us catching up and stuff. I stuck my key into the hotel room. I walked in and flicked the light on. I noticed it was A bunch of roses sitting on my dresser. I looked at it, weirdly. How the hell, this shit end up in here. I grabbed the card that was attached to it and read it.
"Hey, beautiful.
I miss you more and more each day.
Praying and hoping, that one day you'll take me back.
I know you told me you were going to be busy tomorrow evening.
So, I was wondering could I take you out for breakfast.
Love you, baby girl.
-your husband. ♥️"

I smiled at the letter and stuck it back in the roses. I still pretty much hate him... but I still like the effort that he's showing to me to prove that he still cares and loves me. I'm not so easy to forgiving someone, so it might take some time.

/\/\/\/\/\ ♥️

Short but I needed to update, since I left y'all confused and on the edge. 😂🆗

[ Royalty in the media. ]