The confesion (pt.2)

It had been two days since the insident and you were a little confused that no one said anything about it since you assumed Mista would have told everybody by now.

You and Narancia were sitting in the kitchen and talking about a mission you had together some time ago and from time to time a joke would make you both burst out into laughter.

When Mista came in you were both a laughing mess but as soon as Narancia saw him the laughter stopped. He shot Mista a glare but he just looked at you and looked at the chair next to you as if asking if he could sit there. You slightly nodded as an answer.

"Hey y/n!" Mista said with a goofy smile on his face.
"Hi Mista." You replied trying to breathe normaly again.
"What you guys up to?" He asked looking over to Narancia with a smile on his lips.
"Just talking." Narancia answerd before you even had the chance to say anything.
"Cool." He said while looking right at you.

It was a bad vibe in the kitchen, so you looked at Narancia and then looked at the staircase, then right back at him.
He nodded slightly as he stood up he held out his hand to help you get up.
"Thanks." You mumbled to Narancia.
He didn't answer, he started to walk while holding your hand tight. As you went up the stairs you looked back and saw how sad and lonly Mista looked, he noticed your eyes on him as he began to smile.