Epilogue - Part 2

Nayeon brushes her teeth and sings a tune to herself. A smile splits her face when she sees a new toothbrush holder in the shape of a bunny resting on the counter.

She's been staying over so much that Mina must have bought that for her. She still can't believe Mina willingly has her in her life; willingly accommodates more and more of her into her life.

The door opens and she meets familiar warm brown eyes through the mirror. "I need to take a shower!"

Nayeon's eyes twinkle with amusement. She turns around to face Mina. "Go ahead. I'm not stopping you!"

"Not while you're here." Mina chuckles, tightening a hand around the towel that covers her modesty.

"I'll keep my hands to myself!" Nayeon gives her an endearing smile, "I promise!"

Mina shakes her head, it's not Nayeon she doesn't trust, it's her own willpower to resist Nayeon that she doesn't. "No!"

Nayeon pouts a little and pushes herself off the counter. She continues to brush her teeth, and smiles when an unsuspecting Mina comes to stand by her side to lay a peck on her cheek.

She swiftly wraps an arm around the younger girl's waist and proceeds to pepper wet kisses all over her face.

"Nayeon-chan!!" Mina squeals, "Stop." She attempts to shove her away with a hand to her chest and laughs when Nayeon gets toothpaste on her neck under her chin.

"You're such a child!" She admonishes when she finally pushes Nayeon off her; the smile on her face says she likes the older girl just that way.

When Nayeon wakes up the next morning, with  brown hair tickling her face, a head tucked under her chin, a face on her chest, soft feminine hands on her back under her T-shirt, legs entwined with hers, she lets out a sigh of content because her world seems perfect when Mina is in her arms.

"Baby?" Mina asks, as she slowly stirs from her sleep.

"Hmmh?" Nayeon pulls her closer into her body and lays a kiss on the top of her head.

Mina mumbles sleepily, "What time is it?"

"It's four. We have to leave at six, you can sleep some more." Nayeon pulls back a little to look at the face of her girlfriend.

Mina is always beautiful- but when she's barefaced and soft and glowing like this in the mornings, that's when she is at her most beautiful. "Stop staring at me!" Mina chuckles.

"Can't help it." Nayeon tilts her chin up to capture her lips in a slow languid kiss. "You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen."

"Funny because that's exactly what I think about you." Mina says, threading her hand through Nayeon's short hair, angling her head to deepen the kiss.

An hour later, Sana and Momo throw the door to their bedroom open and Mina looks at her with wide eyes. "Where's your bunny? If you see her tell her that Jihyo is looking for her. She forgot to sign a document."

Mina nods her head. "Mmh." She says wordlessly.

"Did you notice something odd?" Momo worries a bottom lip between her teeth when they're on their way out.

Sana doesn't think Momo would have figured it out so the question surprises her. "That-"

Momo cuts her off, "Mina's cheeks looked flushed. Even her breathing was a little fast. And she normally doesn't like to sleep with her sheets on. Today she had it covered it up to her neck."

Sana's eyes widen. She really didn't think Momo would notice. In hindsight, she should have knocked the door before she let themselves in. Now she's ruined her little innocent Momo.