Chapter 16

Sweat is beading on her forehead, her heart is pounding frantically in her chest as the orgasm hits her like a tidal wave.

Nayeon doesn't stop.

She pushes her face further into her center and keeps licking and sucking, her warm hands rolling the younger girl's taut nipples between her fingers, and Mina muffles a sob as another orgasm crashes over her.

"Nayeon-chan." She whimpers as she clamps her leg around the older girl's head to still her probing tongue. "I can't anymore."

Nayeon crawls up the naked body glistening with sweat, heaving with deep breaths, skin flushed and heated, and steals a soft and sweet kiss from Mina's mouth.

Mina pulls the older girl on top of her, threading a hand through the silky hair, and sighs softly when Nayeon buries her face into the crook of her neck.

A silence embraces them as they lay there listening to each other's heartbeat.

"I'm sleepy." Nayeon hums.

Mina's heart swells. "Go to sleep."

"I'll crush you." She mumbles.

"No, you won't." Mina lays a kiss on her cheek and shifts slightly so that she's sleeping on her back, and continues to hold Nayeon who throws a leg over her body and nuzzles her face between her breasts as she gently drifts to sleep.

"One of you should look for survivors." Jihyo states the next morning as she sips on her glass of milk. "The other team should find us weapons. There's only so much we can do with baseball bats and chainsaws."

Nayeon folds the sleeves on the oversized white shirt and tucks it inside the blue mom jeans she's found. "I don't look bad." She mutters in relief as she takes a look at herself in the large French mirror in the living room.

"You actually look hot." Aera sighs, and kneels down before Nayeon when she struggles with the laces on the white adidas shoes. "Here, let me help you."

"Minayah." Tzuyu groans, stepping out of the death grip Mina has on her arms. "You'll find my bone if you dug your fingernails any deeper."

Mina lets go with an embarrassed blush.

Aera looks up after she's done, her long brown hair gently brushing against Nayeon's soft dark hair, and tilts her head to the side as she throws a flirtatious smile.

"Thank you Aera." Nayeon stands up and grabs the baseball bat in her hand.

Her eyes find Mina's comfortably and they light up and soften as their gazes lock.

"Stick to the route." Jihyo warns, knowing Nayeon is bound to deviate. "Avoid the city."

"Can we stop at my parent's house?" Aera asks and sees Jihyo is about to interrupt her, so she hurriedly adds, "They have guns."

"I am not sure." Jihyo nibbles her bottom lip and looks around at the other girls. "What do you think?"

"City is too risky." Tzuyu replies. "But a gun is a good weapon to have."

The other girls concedes the idea after arguing for a while.

Mina remains silent.

"What do you say Minayah?" Nayeon inquires as she comes to a stop in front of the younger girl, keeping a respectful distance in front of the newcomers. "If you say no, I won't do it."

Her fingers itches to hold the girl but she's not sure how much physical affection Mina is comfortable with in public and doesn't want to upset her by stepping over a line.

Mina feels a faint hint of irritation gnawing at her heart when she sees that Nayeon is a good stretch away from her, almost as if she just didn't let Aera fall all over her, kissing the concept of personal space goodbye.

"Do what you want Nayeon-chan." Mina smiles sweetly, crossing her arms across her chest.

Nayeon feels her heart flutter slightly at the smile and throws a goofy grin back in return.

"Does she have a death wish?" Dahyun whispers to Sana, covering her mouth behind her hand. "That's the code for 'I dare you to do it.'"

Mina leaves the room, shaking her head in disbelief when Nayeon thanks her.

"Abort mission." Jeongyeon drags Nayeon to a corner and hisses in her ears. "I repeat abort mission." Momo follows them interested in the secret conversation.

Nayeon's eyebrows frown in confusion. "Why?"

"When your girlfriend tells you to do what you want," Jeongyeon pauses for effect, and stares into her eyes with a serious look. "That's the last thing on earth you should be doing."

Nayeon blushes faintly. "She's not my girlfriend." Although she wishes she is.

"You've made your bed." Jeongyeon gives up, throwing her hands up in the air.

"No," Momo interrupts haughtily. "I made everyone's bed."

Jeongyeon wants to smash her own head against the nearby wall. Repeatedly.