chapter one

new chapter ^^ enjoy! 

Picture of Angelina Taylor in the external link. The side bar won't let me upload it for some reason.. but eh.. 

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

(Louis' POV)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST FORGOT?!" Liam screamed at me, throwing his arms up in the air. 

"EXACTALLY WHAT I MEAN BY THOSE WORDS!" I screamed back, desperation in my voice. I don't even know why were are fighting?

"YOU CAN'T JUST FORGOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT, LOUIS. GO AND GET NIALL NOW!" Oh, I forgot to pick up Niall at the train station. 

"NIALL IS ALREADY HOME!" I screeched back. Ignoring the amount of profanities coming out of Liam's mouth, I turned on my heel, grabbed my keys and walked out of the flat, slamming the door behind me. 

It's 2:30 in the afternoon and I'm fully dressed. I can go and do anything I want this time in the afternoon. So what do I chose to drive to? The library. I'm not sure why the library seems like a good place to go to, but something is pulling me closer and closer to it, something more than just anger to get away from Liam. The drive took too long, I was desperate to get inside as soon as I parked the car. I was in my glasses, and through the angry tears, my vision became worse. Why was I acting like this? Then it suddenly clicked. My mate was inside, and this was the reaction my inner-wolf was creating. I swear, if this happens every time I go near her or him, I will literally shoot the wolf. 

Half walking half running inside, I let my wolf show me where they might be. Where he or she lay, waiting for me to just pick them up and love them forever. In my desperation to get to them, I knocked into someone, making them attempt to curse, then bend down to pick up the books. I apologized quickly and also bent down to help them pick up their books. When our hands touched, everything disappeared, I found them. 

"Oh no, my glasses, I can't see anything without them," the female voice said, blindly fumbling around on the floor. I looked around me and saw a pair of rectangle rimmed glasses, similar to the ones I wear. 

"Here you go." I said, grabbing her wrist and placing her glasses inside her hand. 

I watched in amusement as she put on her glasses and blew some hair out of her face. She was beautiful. long brown hair, a little side fringe, gorgeous dark brown eyes, a lovely tan type skin colour, matching mine very well, glasses and she was wearing a nice cream sweater, one of her shoulders showing, and a pair of black skinny jeans. I was already falling for her, hard, and I don't even know her name. 

"Thanks for that." She said, pushing her glasses up her nose and trying to gather up all of the books in her arms. 

"No problem.." I said, leaving the sentence dangling to hope that she told me her name. 

"Oh! Right, you want my name, yes?" She said, a small apologetic smile on her face, "My names Angelina uhh Taylor." 

"I'm Louis Tomlinson," I replied, sticking out my hand which she shook. Her name is beautiful. Could my wolf have picked a better soul mate for me? She's beautiful. 

"Oh, yeah, I know," she said, her smile bigger, "You're in that band, right?" 

"Yes I am, do you like us?" I asked her, smiling at her a little. 

"Um, not to offend you or anything, but no, not really, you guys aren't really my type of music, then again I don't really have  type I just listen to anything, I haven't really gotten around to listening to your music yet I just- I'm rambling aren't I?" she asked me, making a face. I just nodded and laughed a little bit. She was adorably funny.