chapter five

Louis as a wolf on the side, just picture the blue eyes. ^^ 

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

(Louis' POV)

As I was getting dressed this morning, in some nice washed out jeans and a dark red t-shirt I got for my birthday, Angelina called me and I wished I didn't answer. Instead of getting a normal 'Hello' I got a; 'IT'S MOVING DAY OH MY GOD!' 

Yeah. Wasn't the best thing to pretty much wake up to, but you know, who cares, she's my mate. Once I finished my call with Angie, I could finish getting dressed, which was pretty much just me putting on some white socks. It's already been two days, and Andrea kept her word, which meant that Angelina will be here in pretty much 50 seconds. They boys and I spent the two days clearing out the spare room, which mostly consisted of empty boxes from when we moved in. It was a decent sized room, a nice little walk in robe in the corner. I'm hoping she will like it. I mean, come on, how much furniture can a girl have in her bedroom? Sure, there will be a desk, desk chair, chest of drawers, mattress, bedframe, maybe a bedside table and that's it... isn't it?

"Lou! Angelina's here!" Niall called out, and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Don't just tell me, Niall, go out and help her!" I retorted, leaving my room once I heard a satisfying groan and then front door opening. When I got downstairs to the front door, I saw all of the boys trying to manoeuvre the double bed frame into the flat. This moving stuff won't actually be that hard because Angelina's room is the only one downstairs, under the stairs. Well, down a little corridor that run's under the stairs that is where the bathroom is, she is opposite it. It's a nice little place, and she gets the whole downstairs to herself at night. 

"Hey Lou, instead of just standing there, maybe you could help out Angelina with something else?" Zayn grunted as he walked past me while I moved out of there way, standing on our tiny front lawn. 

I just nodded my head and walked over to Angelina who was attempting to carry her mattress out of the truck, and failing. "Let me help you." 

"Thanks." she replied, giving me a thankful smile. Because of my wolf strength I could easily carry everything inside quick as a tick, but I wasn't going to let the boys know that. 

Angelina and I worked our way inside the flat, down to her new room. I watched as she gawked at where her room is, and watched again as she gasped when she saw her room. I just smile in amusement and laughed inside when she told the boys where to put her bed frame, instead of putting it in the very top corner, she wanted it under the window, and they groaned in protest. When the lazy asses finally moved it, Angelina and I could put down the mattress. Before the boys could leave to get something else, Angelina told them where to put everything, making sure that what just happened, would never happen again. 

*^*

After 4 gruelling hours of moving boxes and furniture, All 6 of us finally got Angelina's room up to scratch, making sure that she was happy with it. Her mother, Andrea, came over to have a look and said her goodbyes. I don't know how Angelina took it, but I'm hoping that it went well, because I don't want her to become too homesick while she stays here. I would hate that, but I’m just glad that my wolf can finally stop being so depressed because my mate rejected me. Angelina doesn't hate me anymore, which is a big difference which means that I can happily try and make her fall for me, just like I did for her. 

When her parents left and everyone was calm and just hanging around the flat, I went to make myself a cup of tea, seeing a wolf outside my window. Only one person I know has eyes that green. Shaun. I looked around, side to side, making sure that no one was in sight. Since Angelina was here now, I had to ruin yet another pair of clothing. Lucky I was in a singlet and trackies so that I could actually ruin these if I want to. I was about to walk out the backdoor when Liam strolled in, looking on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.