chapter seven

how hot does Louis look on the side bar?! i mean seriously! *fans self with hand* 

the song kinda suits this chapter ;)

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

(Angelina's pov) 

"Sex"  Louis whispered, sending  shivers down my spine. 

"W-what?" I stuttered, my cheeks heating up. 

"You heard me." he whispered again, closer to my ear this time. 

Sex? With Louis? It's not that I don't want it, I defiantly want him, but this early in whatever we are, is that usual? I mean, I know people have sex straight away on one night stands, but in a relationship? Are we even in a relationship? I didn't have much time to think before Louis started to kiss down my neck slowly, and I couldn't help but think, Is this for real? 

"Stop, Lou, stop." I murmured, putting my hands in his hair to try and stop him, but all I got was a moan. 

"Alright, alright." he finally gave up, pulling away and looking me in the eyes, kissing my lips quickly. "As much as my wolf wants to have my wicked way with you, I will take it slow." 

"Thanks babe." I said, kissing him softly after, then walked away from him, towards my room and away from Louis who was still standing in his room. 

"Angel come back!" he called out, and I could hear his shuffling feet run after me, closing in on my room. I quickly sat at my desk and pulled out some books, pretending that I was studying, which I do need to do, I'm going to slowly fail my exams if I'm not careful. 

I heard Lou get to my door and growl, not liking me sitting at my desk, concentrating on my books and not him. I heard him move, grab me, fling me onto the bed and then get on top of me, lust clear in his eyes. I don't know if he want's this for love, or just to complete this stupid mating process, sure, it's important to him, but to me? All I can think about is that fact that he might leave me afterwards. 

"I would never leave you." Louis mumbled, kissing my neck softly. 

"How do I know that?" I asked back, struggling to keep down a moan. 

"Because you are my mate." he answered, and I pushed him off. 

"Is that the only reason? Because if it is, that's pretty low." I answered him, getting off of my bed and stood in the doorway. 

"Of course not, but it's the strongest reason. If we finished the mating process, then the bond would be so strong I could never leave you." 

"And what if I said that I didn't accept you?" 

"Take that back." Lou answered as soon as those words came out of my mouth. 

"Why should I?"

"Angel, take it back." he said, softer this time, standing up and walking over to me, towering over my tiny body. When I didn't say anything else he cupped my face and stared into my eyes, his blue orbs sending shivers down my spine. 

"I take it back." I said softly, planting a kiss on his ready, plump lips. All too quickly I pulled away, shoved him out the door and then closed it. I was not having sex with him tonight, not while the boys are home.

"Come on Angel, let me back in!" Lou protested, banging on the door.

"No! Go to sleep Lou!" I called back, rolling my eyes and collapsing back on my double bed, sighing as I did so.