chapter seventeen

guys.. this.. *sniff* this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I can't.. they're.. my babies are all grown up!!!! :((((

*wipes away tears dramatically* please enjoy this chapter! 

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

(louis' pov) 

"Good morning, love." I whispered in Angelina's ear, making her stir. 

"Go away, Tomlinson." she threatened, and I laughed, getting out of her bed and pulling the curtain back across, joining the boys at the table where they were playing cards.

"It's your turn, mate." Niall said to me and I nodded, picking my cards up once more and putting down a yellow 7, since we were playing 'Uno'.

"Angie's up!" Zayn yelled, making her scowl at him. 

"Shut up Zayn." she hissed, making me laugh.

"Now, now, don't be like that Angel, it's not our fault you woke up on the wrong side of the bus." I joked, and then choked when she threw a pillow at the back of my head, quite hardly too, if I do say so myself.

"You just had to bring me along, didn't you?" she said to me, walking over and collapsing in my arms, a yawn etching on her face, "Don't you know that a werewolf girl on her period is very dangerous?" she added, and I shuddered.

"I'm learning that now." I responded, rubbing the back of my head softly. She must had clipped me with the zipper or something..

"Don't be so sour you guys, it's a time of celebration! We're here, on our Take Me Home tour, having the times of our lives!" Niall yelled, the excitement seeping out of him in waves. 

It has been 8 months since Angelia's first turning, and we are all recovered, happy, and on our 2013 tour. Liam, Zayn and myself all have girlfriends, whereas Harry was still a little upset about the.. uh.. Rosa incident and Niall is still looking in crowds to find his 'Princess', which we all think is absolute bullshit, but respect it all the same. Even though I still think there is something up with him. 

Yvani and his rogue pack left us alone the minute Angelina became my packs Luna. It was as if they were scared she would take out revenge on them for what they did to her. She hasn't told me what they did, but I can get a pretty clear picture. I hear her at night, screaming from the nightmares that it caused. And I hate that I can't do anything about it, I hate that I can't help her. 

"It's your turn, Louis." Harry moaned, all of them pissed off at me since I was taking forever to finish this game. 

"Guys, don't bother, we have to go now anyways." Liam sighed, looking at his watch and getting up, laying his cards on the table, face down so no one can see it. "We can continue this when we come back from our interview and show." 

"Alright." we all chorused, and I chucked Angel on the couch, her not moving since she fell asleep again anyways. 

"Get dressed and meet outside of the bus, it's show time." Harry said, shaking his shoulders a little, making his chest shake as well. 

*^*

"Now, the moment you've been waiting so patiently for, America," the reporter, Mindy, said, making girls scream even louder, "One Direction!" 

We all walked out, waving a little with massive grins on our faces, pausing to get a few camera shots, then sitting on the chairs opposite Mindy, taking in what she looked like. She was a stereotypical blonde; no doubt this is the only job she could get. She was wearing too much makeup for my liking, a small orange line showing on the base of her neck. It wasn't very attractive, but I kept a smile plastered on my face to show good manners.