Chapter 12

[My new cover was made by my sister @SkittleQueenRS She makes amazing covers for people and is taking requests! So go to her page, message her and give her the image to edit for your book!

~Thank you 💖

Btw, Happy late Freaky Valentines day!]

Doll's pov-

Something weird is happening with mike. He's not usually acting out like this. Sure he's a romantic guy, but ever since Jeremy's been staying with us Mike's been acting strange.

"Hey Jeremy," mike yelled across the house.

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Can ya get me some TP?" They shouted back and fourth.

"Im trying to watch the Kim Kardashian!" I yelled back.

There was a long pause.

"What does TP mean?" Jeremy yelled back.

I let out a long frustrated sigh. I heard someone running up the stairs and back down.

I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at the unknown caller

"Hello?" I answered.

There was nothing but raspy breathing. Over and over again,

"Uhh, I think you have the wrong number..." I said hanging up.

Moments later mike plopped down on the couch next to me. His arm swung around me and brought me closer. I smiled and cuddled gently.

"Hey Mikey" I giggled like a girl should.

"Hey baby doll," he snuggled closer.

Jeremy's pov-

I heard them laughing and calling each other pet names from the living room. I peeked my head out of the kitchen and frowned.

'D-does mike still care about me?' I wondered sadly.

Questions, answers, possibilities, and loopholes spinning in my head.

I just have to remember that this is only a short time thing. But, I think that its still wrong for mike to cheat on Doll. Sure she's kinda aggressive, but she's nice and sweet at the same time.

She's just, to confusing to understand. They laughed and smiled. A small frown appeared on my face and I walked upstairs.

Doll's pov-

I smiled as mike hugged me. I heard a soft sigh and jeremy walk upstairs. I smirked.

"Hey baby, im gonna get my phone from upstairs." I stood up.

"Okay Doll," he smiled.

I walked upstairs slowly, with each step creaking. I opened Jeremy's door and saw him on the computer.

"Oh, h-hi Doll," he frowned clicking the keys.

"Hey Jeremy," I sat on the bed next to him.

He kept his eyes on the glowing screen.

"Listen Jeremy. I know what's going on between you and Mike." I stated.

His head never moved. His eyes trailed towards my face and his hands dropped. My fingers tapped on the frame on the computer.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" He mumbled softly.

"I know about Olive Garden, its all over dork. Ill have you know that Mike.Is.MINE" I growled walking out of the room.

Jeremy's pov-

S-she knows..? B-but, I... Should I t-tell Mike? I don't know.

> SORRY its short!!!(and terrible) but, Happy late freaky Valentine's day!!

>Bye-