Chapter 6

Mike's pov-

I know that we were gonna die, for a fact... (roll credits!) But, I don't wanna tell jeremy that. He's maybe a few years younger then me... I will forever hate myself to see him so sad... I felt his cold arms wrap around me tightly. I looked at Jeremy, who was scared of the man coming for us. I feel like were in a game of hide n' seek... a more dangerous hide, and a good seeker... I slowly wrapped my arms around Jeremy and hugged him gently. I felt a cold tear drop on my arm. I saw Jeremy crying softly.

"Hey, jeremy. Don't be sad," I whispered softly wiping his tears away with my sleeve.

"It'll be okay, we're gonna make it through," I said smiling.

Jeremy's glassy eyes looked into mine, and a small smile appeared on his face. I looked around to see a broken, grey, long piece of metal on the floor. I grabbed it and layed it next to me. Jeremy looked at me and frowned.

"I need to pee." He said breaking the silence.

Vincent's pov-

I stuffed the kid in the puppet. I struggled to get the head in, but I managed. I finaly stitched the puppets head on its body and put it grabbed a few fish hooks. I stuck them through the child's hands and feet. I gently layed the child in the box and closed the lid.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself.

I looked down at my clothes to see blood stains everywhere. I shrugged and walked over to the office with my bloody knife, ready to kill the two guards. I slowly walked into the room only to see foxy laying on the broken desk. The two chairs laid in the ground, the garbage,and. The fan were scattered.

"No..." I mumbled.

I looked in the vents and searched around The room trying to find them.

(So sorry I had to end here! 😭 Kinda ran out of ideas, and I'm kinda, feeling like a lab rat right now. The next chapter will be posted tomorrow. [Hopefully] Bya!)