¹/³ of Chapter 4 and A/N

SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK

HELP ME 😭

Idk what to write for this chapter only. I know the rest though😒

Well, this is 1/3 of chapter 4

Enjoy😓

___________________________________

(Uhh, is 72.0 pounds good for an 11 year old?)

Jeremy's pov-

I put on my uniform and looked in the mirror.

"Crap.." I mumbled.

The shirt isn't a long sleve. It went up to my elbows, revealing my cuts and slashes. I took off my uniform and put on my clack sleeved shirt. Perfect. I put on my work shirt again and walked downstairs to see my dad gone. I sighed and put on my work hat with little bear ears on it and the words printed in white 'Freddy's Pizza'. I took the hat off and sighed.

"Ill just won't wear it," I said to myself.

I opened the door and walked outside in the cold morning and smelt the fresh water if the air. I put on a jacket before leaving and walked outside. I sat on my bike and rode east.

Mike's pov-

I sat in my chair at work waiting for Jeremy. He seems like he would be a good friend... but he's just to shy. And he stutters a lot. I looked down the hallway and then got out my Red Game boy. I started playing Pokémon and smiled. While is was here early, I had time to finally get past this Level 23 Pikachu! (Idk pokemon :|) a few minutes later jeremy walked in the room. I looked at him as he took a seat next to me. I put my game boy away in my pocket. The night started and the 12:00am chime went off on my phone. He winded up the music box and flashed a light down the hallway. I grabbed the camera and checked the Parts/Service room.