Chapter 7

(The song 'Listen To Your Heart goes' GREAT With this. It's what inspired meh 💞)

Mike's pov-

Me and jeremy huddled close for a while. Jeremy was breathing softly against my shoulder sleeping. I looked at him and smiled sweetly. I brushed my hand through his brown, thick and curly hair. His eyes still remained shut. The cold room gave me goosebumps on my arms. I looked at Jeremy's sleeping eyes. 'Well, no one's around... and this may be the last time I see him..' I thought. I leaned in closer to Jeremy and kissed his lips. (😆 Cute!) I pulled away after a few seconds and saw Jeremy slowly waking up, softly smiling. His droopy eyes locked with mine, as we smiled.

Vincent's pov-

"GAAH! WHERE ARE THEY?!" I yelled.

I looked at a phone on the ground. I picked it up and turned it on.

"Mikey...mikey...mikey... This was the wrong day to bring your phone to work..." I smirked, showing my white teeth.

I looked through the contact numbers and saw Jeremy's number above Doll. I clicked Jeremy's number and pressed the phone. I waited a few moments before I heard a ringtone. I walked around the pizzeria only to find Jeremy's phone laying in Prize Corner. I picked up the glowing phone and answered. I put the two phones together so the static echoed between the two. Then they buzzed and shut off permanently. I threw the two phones on the ground grabbed my knife.

"Enough hidding Schmidt! I'll find you two..." I whispered.

Jeremy's pov-

"You look cute when you sleep" Mike cooed.

I blushed and we laughed together. Our laughter soon stopped as the door opened, and sunlight entered the room. (Finally!) The purple man with the knife entered the room and we hid behind a yellow animatronic quietly. Mike held me tightly and closely. The man walked around smiling.

"Oh, mikey~ JereBear~? Anyone here?" He cooed.

Mike rolled his eyes and I could feel his heart beat get faster as I hugged him. The man kicked a brown animatronic around to find nothing. He scraped his blood stained knife against the floor and crept around like a spider. He felt around his pockets like he was missing something.

"Damnit, I left my flashlight in the party room..." he mumbled walking out of the room.

The door slammed shut and we heard a small clicking sound. Mike quickly stood up and tried to open the door. The rusty doorknob jiggled but didn't turn. Mike sat next to me and let out a sigh.

"Jeremy, I have an idea. But it might cost us our lives. Its very risky, but might work." Mike suggested.

"W-what is it," I asked softly.

He pointed towards a small rectangular window.

"You're the only one that can fit." He said.

I was skinnier then mike. He opened the window and wet air entered the small room.

"Go, ill be fine Jeremy." Mike said tossing me his house keys. "Go to my place and stay safe. Its at 35th avenue. (Don't google it and be like "BUT THATS WERE A STREET ROAD IZ" 😒 ya think I care?)

I nodded as mike lifted me up until I crawled onto the dry cement. I crouched down and looked through the window at Mike's blue eyes.

"B-but what about y-you?" I stuttered.

"I promise to you that I'll be home in a bit in one piece." He laughed nervously.

I nodded and sadly smiled.

"Oh one more thing, don't call the police aaand," he softly said leaning close to me.

Our lips touched warmly in a soft embrace. Affter a few moments of kissing The door knob jiggled then we heard an unlocking sound. He disconnected our lips and he motioned me to run.

So that's what I did.

Mike's pov-

Jeremy ran away and I looked at the door slowly opening. I grabbed the metal pole from the ground. I hid behind the grey metal door waiting for the door to open. The door opened and the man walked in. I hit his head with the pole and he turned his head around.

"Oh Mikey, why would you heart your fRieNd..?" He mumbled smiling a smirk on his face.

In a flash he threw my weapon across the room and pinned me to the wall.

(Sorry for the 5 day delay. I was busy. Anyways this is my crappy drawing off to the side. >>>

Enjoy ;D)

For more jeremike pictures go to my DeviantArt account

23QuestionMark

Bye!