Chapter 4

Jeremy's pov-

I sat next to mike and looked at the cameras carefully. He kicked his feet up on the desk and pulled his hat over his head. I put down the camera and glared at him and picked up the flashlight.

No one's pov-

Jeremy picked up the flashlight and tossed it at mike. (More like threw) mike grunted waking up glaring back at jeremy.

"Look, I know we don't get along. But, we have a job to do!" Jeremy explained.

"Fine," he mumbled.

He's never heard him talk before. It was deep and straight. (not like 'straight man' thing) Mike brought out a little bottle and stood in front of the desk. Jeremy peeked his head over the camera he held in his hands and raised an eyebrow. Mike sprayed a couple of sprays in the air and walked through the white mist. Jeremy reacted and held his baggy shirt over his nose.

"You dick, thats Axe spray isn't it!" Jeremy stated.

"Maybe," mike taunted laughing with a toothy grin.

-3:00AM-

The smell went away soon after and Mike went back to playing with his red Game Boy, while Jeremy sat looking at the cameras. I took out my phone and put in my ear buds. A few hours went by and it was so boring. The room was also really cold. Mike had the fan turned on high and made it turn 90° left to right. Now I wish I had my stupid bear hat. My hair blew around the room and he tried to keep it down.

"Jeremy, did you hear that?" Mike said being silent.

"Uh... no..?" jeremy said looking at him.

"You sure?" He said making a pretend fart with his mouth.

Mike laughed his ass off. Jeremy glared at him and put the camera down. Mike was still laughing hard, and jeremy unimpressed. Jeremy heard a faint laugh and something stomping in the vents. Jeremy covered mikes mouth with his long sleeve shirt.

"Shut up!" Jeremy warned.

Mike shrugged and looked at the right vent. A blue bunny head stuck his head out and smiled.

Jeremy looked at it and panicked.

"W-what do we do?!" Mike whispered.

"U-uhh..." Jeremy said looking around.

Scott didn't give any instructions in the phone call!

"Damnit mike! Why did you have to pause the phone call!" Jeremy mumbled.

Mike and jeremy hid under the desk.

"What the hell is this? A fuckbear head?" Mike questioned.

"Its pronounced Fazbear. And maybe these could help!" Jeremy said putting it on.

Mike followed and they stood up.

"Grrr RAAAWRH! IM FREDDY FAZF- BEAR! Hehe, GO AWAY!" Mike shooed in a deeper cartoonist voice.

The light blue bunny backed up in the vents. Jeremy nudged mikes arm.

"Who needs sleep anyways?" Jeremy said taking the mask off.

"I don't. Im an insomiac" mike laughed.

The 6:00 am bell rang and they stood up. Mike still wore the mask and walked out.

"Aren't you gonna put that back?" Jeremy questioned.

"Nah, I kinda like it. Ill add it to my collection of things I've stollen from this hellhole. I'll return it tomorrow. Plus, ill get all the 9 year olds" Mike laughed. (Not a pedophile or the person who was behind the murder.)

Enjoyed it? 2:30am on a thursday.

Night night 🐈