Chapter 13

• Dedicated to Jasper

Mike's pov-

I munched down on a piece of toast for breakfast. The clock ticked at 10:23am. Doll was eating her chocolaty cereal rip offs. Instead of 'Chocolate Pebbles' it was 'CoCo Rice-Bites'. (Seriously, that pisses me off so much) Jeremy was eating cereal as well. Everything was quiet for a while until Doll broke the silence.

"Hey Mikey, im gonna go to the store later tonight. Is there anything that we need?" She asked getting a pen.

Her hair was matted and put in a messy bun. I thought and looked in the cupboards.

"Uhhhh, more granola bars, salad," I made helicopter noises with my mouth. "Uhhh, steak, apples, asparagus, Rice..." the list went on.

Doll wrote down everything on her hand in dark blue ink.

Jeremy's pov-

The list went on and I just quietly ate my cereal.

"Hey jere, anything you want?" Mike added.

Doll stopped and looked at me. Her eyes stared into mine in a bad way.

"Uhh, goldfish?" I added.

Goldfish was my favorite snack as a kid, and it still is. I ate it with my mom, and sometimes she would put rainbow goldfish in a small bag for my lunch. I loved my mom more then goldfish though. (IS THIS CUTE ENUF. PLEES LUV MEEEE-)

I didn't see doll write it down on her hand like the rest of the stuff Mike suggested. I sighed and walked my bowl to the half full sink.

"Okay, im going at 7," she said getting up and putting her dish in the sink.

Mike just ate off a paper towel. Usually Doll would ask mike not to do it, but I guess she's in a good mood today.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower for a while" Doll stated walking in the hall.

"Mkay" mike said.

We heard the door open and close. Then a tiny clicking sound, then the shower started running.

"Hey mike," I started.

"Yeah?" He hugged my hips from behind me.

I blushed and grabbed his hands softly, wiggling his fingers around like sock puppets. Mike chuckled and carefully rested his head on my shoulder.

"I-i feel like you don't l-love me," I frowned clenching his hands in a fist.

"I love you with all my heart, never forget that jerebear, Promise?" He said in my ear.

I nodded and kissed him on the forehead. We smiled and sat on the couch watching Sailor Moon.

-time skip to 7:00pm-

"Bye Mike, I'm going to the store now!" She shouted downstairs opening the front door.

Me and mike layed on his and Doll's bed upstairs watching t.v..

"Mkay bye hun! Love ya!" He winked at me and we giggled.

We heard the door shut and silence filled the bright house.

Sorry its so short,

My friend just killed himself tonight, and I'm kinda sad

So don't expect that MUCH from me.

Bye