Chapter 16

SORRY THAT IV'E BEEN GONE FOR LIKE..😱

2 FUCKING MONTHS😖😫😲😵😦

BUT I'M BACK. 😘💖😄😉💞

Enjoy.

(And yes, Jeremike 2 "Doll(y)'s Revenge", is coming out soon 😉)

Jeremy's pov-

I slouched on the couch, starring at the wall. My eyes slowly drifted towards the clock. 4:32am. I just, couldn't sleep. I've also been having nightmares recently... I've just been to afraid to talk about them with Mike. I sat here, thinking. What would I look like in a dress? Or earings? Well, lately I've been wanting to be a girl.... I heard someone stepping down the stairs.

"Jeremy? Watcha doin up so early?" He softly said, sitting next to me.

He wore nothing but his boxers. (If feels sooo good to write this HOT shit again 😄😍) I blushed and looked back at the clock.

"I-i couldn't s-sleep.." (shuddup. My boyfriend is a stutterer and I know what stuttering sounds like) It was the truth, just not the whole truth.

Mike looked closer at me. His blue eyes starring back into my green eyes. He moved his fingers through my hair softly. He only smiled and giggled.

"Its almost time for a haircut, and for your cast to get taken off." We smiled.

"B-but I like my h-hair this way!" It was curly, growing down to my shoulders.

"But, you look like a girl" mike replied chuckling.

"Well, a-am I a s-sexy girl?" We laughed.

Mike's arm wrapped around my waist.

"I love you so much, no matter what" he kissed my lips softly.

We smiled.

-later that day (mostly cuz i'm lazy 😐)-

Mike was putting the dirty dishes away into the dishwasher. I was just sitting on the couch, watching Sailor Moon while listening to Nightcore. Then mike walked over to the couch with soaking wet hands.

"Ya know, we have rubber gloves for dishes?" I said giggling, holding his wet hands.

"Yeah, but it fuckin', 1,000° outside." He said smiling.

Mike's pov-

Jeremy's been acting weird lately.. Growing his hair out, wearing earrings and necklaces... What's going kn with him??

"Hey jerebear?" I asked.

"Y-yeah,"

"What color are your eyes?" I asked smiling.

Jeremy's face went red and looked away, covering his eyes under his bangs.

"N-nothing!"

I smirked and sat closer to him as he scooted away.

"Jeremy.." a smile spread across my face slowly.

"Y-yeah..?" He say standing up cautiously.

I stood up, and of course, I was taller. Jeremy quickly ran up the stairs, with me chasing him. We both laughed as I tackled him on his soft and fluffy bed. I laid carefully on his body, trying not to crush him.

I feel good that I updated this.

I'm gonna update it more often.