Chapter 10

Mike's pov-

I narrowed my eyes towards the snooty waiter.

"Hell no. You let us have a seat now. Even if we're gay." I demanded.

"B-but mike, I'm not gay.." jeremy whimpered blushing.

Everyone stared at us. Some supported, and some hated us.

"Yes you are~" I purred bringing his face close to my face and gave a passionate kiss.

Jeremy blushed a deep red and his green eye's opened wide while I closed mine.

Some people awwed and some took pictures with bright flashing and clicking noises.

I broke the kiss and looked at jeremy surprised with his red face. I smiled and walked out with jeremy.

"Come on jerebear, lets go to my place and eat some pizza pockets." We smiled walking towards the car.

Jeremy's pov-

I sat shotgun next to mike and felt my rough cast again. I was still suprised what Mike did at

Olive Garden. That was my first kiss ever. But im still questioning my sexuality. Am I gay, straight, or bisexual like Mike? Is mike bisexual, or is he just saying that?

"H-hey mike, which do you prefer; men or woman?" I asked fogging up the window and drawing hearts.

"Uhh," he thought still driving. "Both are sexy." He smiled.

"Oh. Okay, because im confused about who I like. Men or woman?" I said sadly.

"Well you are 19, so of course you're confused, silly." He smiled. "You have all the time in the world to think about it jerebear. Now lets go inside, shall we?" He smiled unlocking the car doors.

I nodded and stepped onto the watery street.

Sorry if it's SO short 😭

Im busy thinking of ideas for Chapter 11.

Bye!

[READ ON IF YOU MADE IT SO FAR-

IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING TO THAT HOMOPHOBIC WAITER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?]

👻