Chapter 5

Mike's pov-

I walked into work scratching the back of ny neck worried. Jeremy ran up to me from the dark.

"Did you bring the mask? They are really important. I gave scott a call, and he told me that we look like animatronics with them on." Jeremy stated putting on his freddy mask.

"Well..." I admitted.

Jeremy frowned and the 12:00am chime went off, with us still standing in the cold and daark dinning hall.

"Well, maybe the animatronics aren't active that much." Jeremy walked with me to the security room.

Jeremy sat quietly, winding up the music box and checking the right vent light. I checked the left vent and looked at the cameras carefully. I looked over at jeremy who was half asleep.

"Uh, hey jeremy? Are we friends?" I let out a small chuckle after.

"Well, we survived 6 hours in a small, cold and dark room together. So I guess so?" He laughed.

-1:20-

We talked about our lives, and shared information about each other. After I put in my ear buds and chilled. Jeremy flashed the light down the hallway and dropped the flashlight suddenly.

"What was that for?" I said picking up the batteries that fell out of the light.

Jeremy shakily moved his finger, pointing towards the maroon colored fox down the hallway. I glared my eyes at him and the fox slowly started walking twords us, scrapping his hook on the wall sending an ear bleeding sound.

"Jeremy, in the vent. Now." I stated, keeping my eyes on foxy.

"B-but mike-" he stuttered.

"This isn't an option. I said now." I growled.

Jeremy nodded and got in the right vent. I looked at the flashlight and threw it down the hallway, then scurrying towards the left vent, crawling around. I heard foxy screech a deep howl and crash into the desk. I grabbed my red Game Boy and flashed the light on.

"Jeremy?!" I whispered, as my empty voiced echoed the vent.

I heard a slight scream and a door close in the distance.

Jeremy's pov-

I ran into the right vent and since i was under 5', I fit perfectly. I heard the other vent move and bang around. I turned around and before I could make it to the left vent I saw a red cat crash into the desk. I whimpered and crawled in the vent. I found an exit and took out a yellow glowstick from my pocket. I snapped it and a damp yellow bright barely shunned. I walked around and saw something in the distance, walking out from the parts and service room. A tall male with blood on his jacket and pants. All the toy animatronics were probably in that room. The man looked around and walkeed towards the small room I was in. I looked around and saw no where to hide. I saw plushies on a shelf and I hid behind the desk fast. I hid the glowstick in my shirt and heard footsteps. I peeked out from the counter and the man dragged a small childs body behind him... or her. He or she had a long ponytail, and a hat. He opened the puppets box and opened the puppets head. He let off a small grin and said a few words.

"You know, a puppet can't move on its own.." he whispered to the limp child.

[WARNING: GORE]

He grabbed the barley alive child and stuffed his body in. The kid whimpered in pain and its body had all kinds of cuts and scars. He had no regrets or hesitation forcefully stuffing the kid in the tiny, skinny and also tall suit. He or she pushed the kid in the suit until... their was no sounds coming from the child anymore... a tear fell from my eye and I tried not to cry. The person turned out to be a male, because he said something else.

"Hush now my little child..." he smiled with worried eyes.

I knew I couldnt stay any longer... I slowly crept out of my room on my hands and knees. I then got up on me feet and tiptoed into the dinning hall. I turned to look at the man still childishly playing with the dead child's body in a animatronic. I ran and slid under a table with red and white plastic cloth on top.

Psst! Jeremy!" I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I poked my head out from under the table and looked around. I saw Mike waving to me from the parts/service room and I ran towards him. We ran in the room and hid in the shadows.

"M-mike... I s-saw a man-" he cut me off.

"I saw. And if we stay here he'll kill us along with that kid," he strictly whispered.

I leaned against his shoulder and sighed. He put his game boy away and rested his head on the cold wall.

"M-mike, if we die.. can I tell you something..?" I softly asked.

"Sure Jeremy," he calmy answered.

"M-my mom died a few years ago, and my dad has been treating me like crap... I can't take it anymore, but when im with you... I feel this bond, like... you're the father, I never had..." I said with a slight scratch in my voice.

"Jeremy... how long has it been..? A few years of abuse isn't good... if we get out of here alive, you need to stay at my place" he quietly demanded.

I nodded and huddles close to him as my frosty breath entered the air, then disappeared.