Part 2: I might like it here

. •. • .
Me and Casper talked for over 10 minutes. I really enjoyed his company. He was really sweet. Our conversation was cut short with Pili jumping out of a bus window. "Cheese on rice!" Casper yelled. "That was some John Wick fancy business!" Casper said.
"Shhhhh!" Pili whispered at him then made eye contact with me, I just smirked. "Are you a thief?" Casper asked Pili. "Yeah, are you?" I asked while smirking at her then giving her a little wink.

"Please no one's stealing anything in-" Pili dropped a book out of her shirt which made me giggle, I watched as Casper smiled at me. Casper brought his attention back to Pili and asked "What is that?". "None ya business." Pili started, "Who are you?"

Casper looked at me and smiled then looked back and said, "That's fair. I'm Casper, aloha!" He then reached his hand out for her to shake. Pili slapped his hand and said "Pili.".
(I'm going to skip the part where Casper says "So Kimo's your grandpa right?")

"What's up with your cat?" Pili asked trying to start a conversation. "Oh, that's Mortimer!" I said. "He's obese so I have to walk him." Casper continued, " Or he'll end up with diabetes." He finished.

"Where you come from, girl?" Papa came up and asked Pili. He then looked at me and smiled. Papa then said "Aloha Y/N!", I replied back with "Aloha Papa!", Pili then looked at me and said "You know Hawaiian?" I replied with "Yeah, I learned it a few years back!". Casper smiled at me. For some reason after I said that Papa dropped the conversation with Pili and said "So Casper, are we going to do the thing or what?". "Yeah!" Casper replied, as Papa was walking away Casper sighed then looked at me smiling. I smiled back.

.     .•    Scene change! .•     .

"Red-crested cardinal, I didn't know you but you looked like you knew how to have a great time, A hui hou! Rest in peace." Casper said as he put a red bird into a grave. " Wait that wasn't your bird?" Pili asked. "No. They're not my pets, I still think it's sad they died." Casper responded to Pili. "I guess it would suck if no one cared." I butted in. Casper and Papa looked at me and smiled sadly. "We honor the dead by talking stories... and keeping their wailua alive, their spirit, with... aloha." Papa told me. I nodded. We all mourned the birds death.

. •          •         .       

Thank you for reading the second chapter! Don't worry there are way more coming but hey, you met Casper!!! Yay!!

437 words.