Part 8

. .       •.         .       •

"Oh look at this!" Papa said as me, Pili and him were walking across Mokoli'i. "Mokoli'i. So beautiful, yeah?" Papa said nudging me which I nodded to. "What do you think?" He asked this time directing it towards Pili. "Keoki! How's it?" Papa yelled towards a guy. "

Who?

"Kimo!" Keoki yelled back. The went up to each other and hugged while saying they're hellos. "Brah. Made you a little pu'olo. Get that lomi salmon, pipikaula, and fresh poi." Papa told him as he gave him a basket. "I love this. Mahalo, Kimo." Keoki said. "Remember the last time we was here? We went fishing over there." Papa said pointing to the place they went fishing before.

"I remember, it was just over there!" Keoki replied. "We caught the menpachi. I still got him in my freezer." Papa told him. "I love them. I ate them all." Keoki said. "We gotta do it again. If I get to it, great. If not, no big deal." Keoki told him. "Brah, I know you can! Guaranteed, brah!" Papa told him getting excited. "What are you guys saying?" Me and Pili said in unison. Papa and Keoki looked at us as Papa said "Little Pili and Y/N.". "Pili? Y/N?" Keoki asked getting excited. "Wow! The last time I saw you two, you were a little baby!". "Here I made some musubi for you two." He said and handed the both of us two little boxes with musubi in them. "And please, tell your mom Aloha for me. It's been a long time since I've seen her." Me and Pili looked up to him. "Yeah." I then said.  "Let's go to the boat." Keoki said. "All right." Papa replied as Keoki started to lead us to the boat, we followed shortly after.

"Watch out for the reef! Catch you folks on by." Keoki yelled as Papa walked over to the boat. "Slick shoes. You know your going to get them wet right?" Keoki said to Pili and me. "Hey!" Papa yelled then I looked at him. "Come on! We gotta go. Come one, let's go!"

Don't they know?

Me and Pili stood there awkwardly. "You guys know I can't swim, right." Pili said. "And I get motion sick.." I said shortly after. "I think that I will just.. Go home." I said as I started to walk away. "Oh.." Papa said disappointed while I was walking away.

As I made my way to my house I ran into someone..

"Hey Y/N!" I heard someone yell from a cross the street. I look over to see..

Casper??

. •. •

Uhm so I guess I was just getting really bored of this story so I just stopped writing. But I will try to get back into the habit of writing for you guys. Thank you for all the love and support. I really appreciate you guys! It makes me so happy to look in my notifications and see people giving this book so much love. I love you guys so much. I promise to get back into the habit of writing and I'll write more words in my story! I love you guys so much.
Also I'm working on a new book for the new Disney movie, Luca! It's an x reader and I'm planning to make it sad so be prepared!

—Suggestions—

Word Count- 561 words