Chapter 1

JENNIE POV

"Hmmm~" this guy moan when i enter my tongue inside his mouth, i don't even know his name but i couldn't careless.

He cup my ass that made me whimper, my hands on his nape tightens as he suck my tongue.

I push him when he's about to touch my private part "what?!" he ask annoyingly and was about to touch me again but i slap him hard.

"i told you only make out" i said seriously.

I'm not ready to have sex with someone especially if the person is not deserving to get my first, he leave me angrily and went to the dance floor and kiss someone. psh.

i walk to our table and saw Suzy eating "Hey Jen! eat with me" she said happily. she's my friend, a dumb one.

I look around "she's on the bathroom" i creased my brows and nod my head after.

"she's taking too long Girl" i said worriedly when i can't see Rosé. that pig really loves to make me worry.

"well she's with her girlfriend what do you expect they are doing right now?"

"yeah but i leave you guys for two hours and that's the time she also walk out from our table" i drink her juice and she look at me in disbelief.

"that's mine! there's a beer here just drink this shit!"

i roll my eyes and stood up when i saw Rosé, she run to us.

"are you okay?!" i ask worriedly when she hug me so tight, i don't know what happened, obviously since i'm with Peppa pig's daughter.

I rub her back and Suzy hug us, i look behind but i didn't see her girlfriend. Suzy sigh to me and facepalm "5th lover done! who's next?" she said in a mocking tone that made me kick her leg.

This fucking bitch.

I glare at her and she shrug her shoulders and ask me why i kick her.

"Shut up Bae!"

She roll her eyes at me and i made Rosé sit down, well if she and her girlfriend broke up this is the fifth person. i don't know why is she entering that kind of shit when she can just flirt with everybody without commitment.

And if she got hurt she will run to us and cry? this pig never learn her lesson from me.

"w-we broke u-up" she sob and clutch the collar of my shirt, i pat her head that made her calm.

Suzy and i look at each other and nod our head before smacking her head hardly, she cry harder and we laugh at her.

"that's what you got bitch! i told you that fucking ex of yours is a cheater but still you date her" Suzy said and drink her beer, she give Rosé a glass of it and this pig didn't think twice and chug it.

I shake my head and wave my hand when i saw Solar and Mina and Nayeon, they walk to us and raise their brows and laugh after when they see Rosé's state.

"someone's heart broken again? serves you right!" Nayeon chuckles before pinching Rosé's cheek.

Rosé just cry while i'm hugging her waist, Mina and Solar look at her in sympathy.

"it's okay Chaeng, there's more people that deserves you" Mina said softly and Solar nod her head in agreement.

"I saw her kissing her ex— she cheated on me!" she sniff, i bite my lip to stop my laugh same with the others.

"what actually happened?" i ask her.

This girl is never lucky in dating, all of the people she dated always ended up cheating on her like what the fuck?! Rosé is really pretty and precious to cheat at.