Chapter 13

JENNIE POV

i guess it was a bad idea...

Lisa has been ignoring me now for three hours straight and Sorn is continuing her work. she's upset HAHA but my problem here is Lisa, gosh. she took it seriously, can't she understand it was just a prank? maybe if i record their reaction earlier, the viewers would be laughing as soon as they watch it. Sorn was surprised that i gave her one and she bowed happily. they took a sip together and i was laughing my ass off when Lisa spit it out immediately. she shut her eyes off and clench her fist. uh ohh i thought.

"Lisa? i'm sorry okay. i didn't mean to" okay that was a lie.

she's so fun to tease that i can't help it.

"heeeyyy~" i shake her left arm and she finally look at me.

"let go of me." she said coldly but me being stubborn didn't do it.

"not until you forgive me"

"you aren't saying sorry." i frown. i just did.

"i did. countless times earlier"

"you're just saying it but you're not sincere. do you think i can't see you fighting your laugh to come out?" she said and i pout, kissing the air. she saw that? i thought she was not paying attention to me.

"you should be greatful though, i never said sorry to my friends. ever"

"oh, really? wait, let me thank you for that. thanks Jen, for saying sorry to me because you pull a prank on me" she sarcastically said.

i smile to her "you're welcome" she close her eyes and clench her fist again. i wanted to laugh but refuse to. she may get mad at me more and i don't want that. teasing her is enough.

"agh. can't believe people like you still exists"

"that's a compliment right? well blame it on my Mom and Dad for making a gorgeous daughter. thanks by the way" Lisa drown her face at her arms and gave up.

"just apologize to Sorn, Jen." i look at the assistant but Sorn look away. i shake my head and went to my spot. "no thanks"

bitch. Sorn said to herself.

it's already 6 PM means, going home. Sorn lock the door as she said goodbye to us, i can't understand her. despite me being a bitch to her she still show some respect. well as she should. this is our cycle everyday for five months already, Lisa and i going here together and me just chilling feeling sick of the boredom i always feel and have lunch together (Lisa and me) then go home together too. i feel like i'm Lisa's dog, girl the thought made me cringe.

"tomorrow, i won't go to work. you're free" she said as i stop the car when the red light pop.

"why?"

"none of your business" i roll my eyes, she's still pissed.

"finally! I'm not gonna see your monkey face tomorrow, I'm sick of it" her brows creased and look at the window again.

"i don't look like one, why do you keep saying that"

i purse my lips, she's so- "you know it's just a joke right? gosh Lalisa why are you so hard to make laugh" i roll my eyes again. cold people laugh too right?

"Yoona said to me i was the most beautiful girl she have ever seen" she look at me again.

"maybe she's gatekeeping you and sick of your face that's why she just thought like that" she scoff.