Chapter 11

Third Person POV

Lisa is busy today because it's the day where she have to do her photoshoot to her client, the others are roaming in the place to kill the boredom. Nayeon is having fun in teasing Jeongyeon that is now red from madness.

"Jennie babes, do you know where we can go? where do you wanna go? i'll treat you" Seulgi said and tried to put her arm on Jennie's shoulder who walk faster making her almost fall. Jisoo shake her head and chuckle.

"Let's do a vlog! i have a new content!" Sooyoung said taking everyone's attention.

"what content?" Suzy ask feeling a little bit excited.

"Lisa's friends can't say NO to us and if they said NO they have to do my punishment" Lisa's friends look at her in disbelief.

"why us?!" Jeongyeon ask.

"because i said so" Sooyoung smile sheepishly and wiggle her brows.

"let's do a rock paper scissor, it's not fair for us!" Moonbyul said and pout a little.

"then you guys can't join the vlog, be our videographer instead" Jisoo shake her head and smack her friends.

"they're just joking HAHA, they love paying things, don't worry we won't say NO to everything" Jisoo said and Sooyoung laugh, she's just kidding about them saying NO to everything but since Jisoo already said it's okay then the vlog must go on.

"this will be the very last time i'll go with them!" Jeongyeon puff and cross her arms.

Moonbyul look at her girlfriend who's smiling at her sweetly, she almost melt but she remember what Sooyoung said making Solar laugh at her reaction. Jisoo pinch Jeongyeon and Seulgi's side waist and gave them a meaningful smile "you guys know how much i love Sooyoung, be cooperative" she said in warning tone and the two smile painfully.

"we love it! we also wanted to do a vlog but
we're too busy to have time" Seulgi said and forcefully chuckled before slapping Jisoo's hand.

•••••

"and that's the end of our vlog! i hope you enjoyed it and please don't forget to click the subscribe button and hit the notification bell! see you again in my next vlooog!" Sooyoung ended her vlog and clap her hands "i'm certain they'll enjoy watching it once i upload it"

"they're the only ones who enjoyed it" Jeongyeon mumbled and Jisoo elbow her.

"thank you for this Babeee" Solar hug her girlfriend's arm and Moonbyul pinch her cheek.

"as if she have a choice" Jisoo stepped this time Jeongyeon's foot making her yell, she cover her mouth and laugh awkwardly "there's an ant" she reasoned and Suzy look around "there's no ants in here" Jisoo facepalmed.

"let's go back now, you guys are tired. i can see it" Rosé said and Lisa's friends immediately agreed.

"i'm sorry about earlier" Mina said to Jeongyeon as they are walking to go outside.

"it's fine, Jisoo enjoyed it so it's totally fine"

"i know you didn't. viewers might find it funny but you're not having fun earlier" Jeongyeon sigh.

"for my friends happiness, i'm willing to step aside my happiness for them" Mina smile, she look at what in Jeongyeon's hand and took it.

"i can carry this, you bought this for me so i should be the one carrying this" Jeongyeon shake her head and Mina pout, she thought Jeongyeon might fall for it but the older girl run away.

"weirdo" Jennie said and Rosé look at her confusely.

"how does the man eating ice cream weirdo?"

Jennie look at her dumbfounded "what?"