Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV

"Thank you for coming Ma'am" The staff bow and Jennie's friends just walk passed on her, Jisoo gave her a tip and smile at her.

"the food is great" Moonbyul gave her a thumbs up and she chuckle. they bid their goodbye to the staff.

"what should we do now?" Seulgi ask while looking at Jennie who's still checking her phone.

"should we invite them to hangout?" Jisoo ask and they scratch their head.

"Byul just text Solar" Moonbyul did and secretly glance at Solar and Solar just gave her a okay sign.

"what did she said?" Jisoo tried to peek but Moonbyul turn off her phone.

"she said that she'll try to convince them to hangout with us"

"she won't tell that we ask her that right?" Moonbyul nod and rest her back in the wall.

"do you know where's Lisa?" Jeongyeon ask them and they smack her head.

"don't tell me you forgot?" she crease her brows and widen her eyes.

"oh shoot! i'm sorry i forgot" she apologetically said and they sigh.

"she wants to be alone and we must let her" Jisoo said and they just nod.

"Guys!" They snap their heads when they heard Rosé's voice calling them, they compose their selves and smile at her.

"i just want to ask if you guys are free? if you are, can we hangout?" They nudge Jeongyeon who shake her head.

"y-yes we are busy sorry we can't ha—" Jisoo cover her mouth in disbelief.

"don't mind her haha she's just shy" Jisoo secretly pinch her back and Jeongyeon smile in pain.

Rosé laugh "don't be shy, we are friends now right?" they nod their head and they glare at Jeongyeon making her nod her head also.

"let's go?" they follow her and Seulgi and Jisoo pull Jeongyeon.

"i-i remember that Mom favor me to help her at the company" she said and Rosé stop.

"oh really?" Seulgi and Jisoo pinch her back again and she smile forcely.

"oh that was a day ago actually, i'm really bad in memories" she laugh and Rosé slap her arm lightly.

"you're funny" they laugh and Jeongyeon gulp when they start to pull her again.

"what do you think you're doing?!" Jisoo angrily whispered to her.

"i just don't want to hangout with them!" Seulgi immediately cover her mouth afraid that Rosé will hear it.

"oh come on Jeong what's happening to you?!"

"she's afraid of those three" Moonbyul pointed at Mina, Nayeon and Suzy and they start to chuckle.

"damn why are you afraid? isn't that what you want? many girls" Jisoo look at her in disbelief.

"they're so clingy" she stated and they shake their heads.

"Guys they agreed!" Rosé told her friends and Mina, Nayeon and Suzy smile widely at Jeongyeon. they went to her and Jeongyeon look at her friends with a pleading eyes.

"Yah! Unnies you're scaring her!" Rosé stop her friends and they pouted. Solar hold Mina and Rosé on Suzy, Nayeon look at Jennie expecting to hold her also when Jennie just leave her behind.

Jeongyeon sigh in relief and they start to follow Jennie's circle of friends.

"Why did we agree with this?" Seulgi ask while holding a five bags, they are inside the GUCCI store and Jennie is buying something for her dog.