Chapter 4

The sounds of laughter sorrounds the Manoban's house as the Kims visited them, Chitthip was awe in Ashley's cuteness as she can't help pinching her cheeks while on the other hand, the husbands are drinking in the backyard. "are you really 8? you're so small!"

Ashley gave her a smile and nod "but don't think i'm like the other kids auntie, i'm telling you i'm one of a kind" Chitthip blink her eyes twice and laugh.

"i'm sorry for her attitude" Tiffany said.

"it's fine, i already expected this since i know who is their mother" Chitthip smirk and Tifanny chuckle, they leave the sisters and went to the kitchen to see if the foods are ready.

"my cheeks hurts" Ashley pouts while caressing her cheeks, Jennie roll her eyes and sat on the couch.

"why are you guys even here?"

"why does it sounds like you don't want us here?" Ashley took her phone out and went to camera to check her reddish cheeks.

"it's because i don't want to"

"look Unnie, Mom and Dad just drag me here when in fact i should be at the house studying my lessons" Jennie roll her eyes.

"hey! i heard from Mom and Dad that your Math lowered?" Ashley fidget her fingers and slowly sat down next to her sister.

"it's not that low!" she defends.

"not that low? 95? really? your Math in first semester is 98, tell me why did it go down?"

Ashley pouted "it was so hard in the second semester. i tried my best"

"make sure that your grades this third semester will be high. just study first okay? set aside those girlgroups, boygroups you're idolising. limit them okay?" Her little sister nod.

they continue to talk until Chitthip went to them "Jennie call Lisa" Jennie sigh when Chitthip already turn her back and went upstairs. she knock the door and Lisa open it, she cover her mouth while looking at Lisa.

"why are you laughing?" Lisa ask with a banana in her mouth, Jennie shake her head.

"you look like a monkey" Jennie stated.

Lisa close her door and left Jennie alone "wait for me Monkey!" she laugh while running.

"stop calling me that" Lisa muttered to herself as she went downstairs. her eyes darted to a little girl who's using her phone. her eyes sparkle when she saw a kid, she composed herself trying to hide her excitement.

"Lisa we're ready to eat!" Ashley look up to Lisa who's clenching her fist, "Hi Unnie! are you Lisa Unnie?!" she ask excitedly and Lisa nod, the tall girl got shock when Ashley run towards her and hug her.

Lisa awkwardly pat Ashley's head.

"Ashley! what are you doing?!" Jennie pull her sister and glare at her. "you know it's rude to hug someone like that"

"but you're always rude even you're not hugging someone" Ashley raise her brows innocently making Jennie took a deep breath. she always get annoyed easily these past few days.

"don't talk back to me" Jennie sternly said and Ashley shrug, she look at Lisa and smile cutely.

"I'm Ashley, Unnie and i'm eight years old"

"Lisa" Ashley frown looking at Lisa's reaching hand for her to shake, "we need to shake hands" Lisa said and Ashley's little hand hold it.

"my friends said that if i meet someone i should hug them, but let's shake hands!" Jennie tried to pull her sister again worried that it would annoyed Lisa.