Chapter 7

"what the fuck are you doing in here?!" Yoona's Dad yell as he saw Lisa approaching their daughter's tomb. Lisa hold his wrist trying to take it off on her t-shirt's collar but he didn't budge and held it tighter.

"No Daddy!" Yena, Yoona's baby sister pleads and push her Dad.

Yoona's dad let go of Lisa with force making her almost fall, "don't touch that killer" he took his daughter and Lisa look down.

"i-i..—"

"don't you fucking say any words before i blow your mouth!!" he angrily shouted making his daughter flinch.

"Sir please don't shout, Yena's here.." she pleads.

"i told you to not say any words right?! now get out from here, we don't wanna see your face!" he point her and Lisa shake her head.

"let me visit her even just a few minutes.." He scoff and gave his daughter to her wife.

"you really have the guts to show your face here again after you killed my daughter?! how more thick your face can be?" he laugh mockingly.

Lisa just look down, she purposely visit at the same time with them so that she can enter her girlfriend's tomb place, she can't enter the place since they have the key. she purse her lips before looking at his eyes "please Sir.. i just want to see he—"

"see her?! you will never see her even us! you took our daughter's life Lisa and we can never forgive you! just don't show up again before i kill you" the veins on his neck are showing and small tears are forming at the corner of his eyes, Lisa took a deep breath stopping herself to cry.

"i'm very sorry about what happened Uncle, i never wanted that to happened. i miss her so much please Uncle.."

Yoona's dad stare at her with flaming eyes before looking at his wife, he look at Lisa again before saying "one fucking minute and you have to disappear in our sight before i bury you alive here" Lisa can't contain her happiness that she kneel down while bowing many times.

Yoona's parents went away not too far while holding their daughter's hand, they look at Lisa who's shakingly enter the place and they look away immediately.

"Hey.." Lisa said while touching her girlfriend's tomb and she immediately collapsed "i'm sorry babe, i'm sorry for everything" she cried while hugging the tomb.

"i really miss you so much that it still hurts.." she pants "how are you up there? are you happy now?" she ask with her shaky voice.

She look at her girlfriend's name and cried harder "please forgive me" she said and cover her mouth. "many things had change babe, i was no longer the Lisa you love, the Lisa who's making you laugh, the Lisa who always make you smile while doing some silly things" she wipe her tears "i miss my old self but i don't know how to bring it back.." she cough hard, her tears are still non stop pouring and she keep wiping it "i hope you're here to wipe my tears babe, i hope you're here to hug me, to kiss my pain away" She stand up and slowly walk towards her girlfriend's name and caress it gently. "i want to be happy again babe.. please help me let you go" she gulp and cover her eyes still continue crying.

"i-i know i don't need to ask your permession to this but babe please help me take a new step, give me a sign to finally let you go.. babe please help me, i don't want to feel this pain anymore"

"you're always in my mind, all of our happy memories is still clear in my head. everytime i close my eyes i always see them, there's also a time that i don't want to open my eyes and just stay in that memory forever but i know it's impossible" she bite her bottom lip and look at the day her Yoona died which is the same day today. "give me a sign okay? i'll completely let go of you. you'll always be in my heart my precious girlfriend. i love you so much" Lisa hug her girlfriend's tomb.