Chapter 12

Everyone enjoyed visiting the place with one glaring at the thai girl. Lisa didn't mind him. they're going back to the hotel and said their goodbye to Sungjae. he smile to them and drive away. everyone said their goodnights and Jennie slump her body to her bed and Nayeon went to the bathroom to clean herself.

Jennie scroll to her gallery and can't hide her smile to the photos. Moonbyul is doing a monkey face with Solar and there's Jisoo posing a finger heart. Rosé did a peace sign with Nayeon and Seulgi. Sungjae smile brightly with Jennie doing the same while Lisa has her poker face. Jennie shake her head and zoom in Lisa's face. she look clearly at the younger girl and notice her face doesn't look 'that' cold anymore unlike their first met. she smile to herself seeing that she's improving making the girl go back to herself "she should smile more, it's been a while since i saw it" she pouted and continue swiping her screen and stop when she saw Lisa's photo again. she took it earlier when the thai is busy looking around, Lisa has her hands on her pocket with her cold face.

she weirdly found her cool and shake her head. she heard the door from the bathroom opened and saw Nayeon on her pajamas already. she stand up and went to the bathroom to clean herself also. minutes after she went out and dry her hair. "when will you upload in your youtube channel again?" Nayeon ask.

"I don't know, i've been busy these past few days, i can't find the right time to do some"

"we enjoyed Sooyoung's vlog" Nayeon cover herself by a duvet and look at her friend.

Jennie look at her "what did you guys do?"

"we did the can't say no challenge, Lisa's friends are funny" She laugh and Jennie nod her head.

"good to hear then"

"Jeongyeon bought Rosé a new phone and she look so happy giving it to her" she chuckle.

"what did you got?"

"well just small things" Jennie roll her eyes.

"and what are those small things?" she purse her lips and Jennie imapatiently waited to her response.

"a scooter"

Jennie look at her blankly "really? you can't even balance a bike and you chose a scooter?"

"well it's not really for me tho, i gave it to Sooyoung and told her to give away it to her fans" Jennie look at her amusingly.

"what a miracle" she laugh when Nayeon throw the pillow at her. she put the blower down and jump on her friend. "die bitch"

•••

Lisa woke up from her sleep and groan. she was about to go back to her sleep when she heard someone "your milk will get cold. wake up and drink it" she open her eyes and saw her Nanny Jennie standing with folded arms. she slowly sit up and did a stretching.

"goodmorning" Jennie got stunned when the thai girl greeted her for the first time, add that her morning voice is just a panty dropper.

"g-goodmorning too" Lisa look at her confusely why she's stuttering and drink her milk "will you guys go with us tomorrow?" Lisa nod her head.

"we came here together so we will go home tomorrow together" she finished her milk and stood up from her bed. "are they having breakfast already?"

Jennie nod her head and walk to the door "i'll go first. follow us immediately after bathing okay?" Lisa nod her head and shoo her away making the other girl to roll her eyes before shutting the door.

•••

"yaaaaaaah!" Nayeon choke Seulgi when she accidentally spill a sauce on Nayeon's hand. "you're so disgusting!" Seulgi laugh and tap her arms because she can no longer breath. Nayeon roll her eyes and aggressively wipe her hand with a napkin. Jennie sigh and continue eating, she look at the time and it's been 30 minutes but Lisa is still not there. Lisa always take 10-15 minutes when taking a bath.