Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON POV

few days had passed and Lisa's parents look so worried towards their daughter, Lisa locked herself in her room and wouldn't say any words to them. they already know the reason and they always feel bad for her. their daughter doesn't deserve the pain she's feeling and they hope that this will end soon. they know it's hard to accept but Lisa have to.

"Baby? Mommy's here, your milk is ready. can you open your door?" Chitthip with her softest voice said and Lisa still didn't open. "your milk will get cold, you hated drinking your milk cold right? please open your door for Mommy" Marco caress her shoulder and shake his head.

"she'll go out soon" the pain on his voice is visible that made Chitthip close her eyes fighting the urge to cry.

"what do we do? she won't go out until it's Yoona's death anniversary, that will be in two days. i don't want my daughter to be starved! please Marco help me help her.." He hug his wife and bite his lip.

"we did everything but none of them worked. i want to help her but she won't come back to her old self. it's not easy for us but we can't do anything" Chitthip rub his back and they went downstairs.

"Jennie" Chitthip look at him confusely.

"call her, maybe she can make Lisa go out" Marco stated.

"how?" she wipe her tears and fish out her phone.

"i don't know but i just feel it. let's try this one" he pleaded and Chitthip immediately dial Jennie's number.

"yes Auntie?"

"come here quick" She immediately ended the call making Marco sigh.

"treat her nicely"

"i am" Chitthip said and Marco sat on the chair then drink Lisa's supposed to drink milk.

after half an hour

Jennie went out to her car and the maid open the door for her, she ignore her and went to the livingroom. Chitthip saw her and told her to sit down which she did.

"Lisa locked herself on her room for three days already" Jennie widen her eyes at the information. that answer her question why Lisa didn't went to work.

"why?" she ask and Marco tap her shoulder.

"her girlfriend's death anniversary will be in two days from now and we're dead worried she might do something we don't wanna happen. she never said any words since she locked herself and haven't eaten yet"

"what?! so she haven't eaten anything for three days?!" she ask anxiously and the couple nod their head.

"it always happens and we couldn't do anything, please Jennie help us. help our daughter" Chitthip went to her and hold her hands. Jennie hesitantly look at her.

"but how?"

"we don't know either, just do whatever you want just to make her eat. i cook for her and please make a milk. she won't eat her breakfast without it" Jennie nod her head as Chitthip prepare Lisa's breakfast.

Jennie carry the tray carefully and went upstairs. Marco hold the tray when they reach Lisa's room. Jennie knock on the door but Lisa didn't talked. "Lisa?"

"continue knocking" Chitthip softly said and Jennie knock again.

"Lisa please open the door. your breakfast is ready" she waited for a few minutes but still no response. she look at the couple sadly and they sigh. "Lisa you're making me worried, us. your parents is hurt seeing you like this. please open the door and let's talk" they wait patiently until they heard a move. they back away and the door opened seeing Lisa with her messy state. Chitthip was about to run to her when Marco stop her.