Chapter 8

Three months later

After Yoona's death anniversary, Lisa start accepting the fact that her girlfriend will never comeback to her. she's slowly letting her go and she's happy that she's improving. in that three months she finally let her go making Yoona's parents mad. they can't accept the fact that Lisa already let go of their daughter just like that and Lisa still keep asking them for forgiveness. her parents can't stop her with that but they can't also let them hurt their child. Chitthip approach them and slap Yoona's mother that made Lisa shock and immediately took her mother away. Lisa understand the both sides and she feel bad. her mother just wanted them to stop hurting her and Yoona's side just wanted Lisa to feel bad forever for taking their daughter's life.

"That will be the last time you'll go there Lalisa! i swear i'll fucking kill that bitch!" Chitthip said angrily making Lisa flinch.

Her mother is quite scary when she's mad.

"But Mom, i won't be in peace until they forgive me"

"that's the point! they will never forgive you! that will be your last time, if ever i saw you going there, you wouldn't like what will happen" Lisa look down on her feet and nod her head.

Chitthip then walk to their room with a bang on her door making Lisa flinch again. Marco who saw everything shake his head "Lisa, you know your Mom doesn't like seeing you get hurt. we didn't raise you just for other people to hurt you" he hold her shoulders in a soothing way and hug her head.

"besides they're getting out of hand. i'll accept if they just yell at you but not to the point you're getting bruise on your body. every parent will be gone crazy if they saw their child getting hurt"

"but i want to bring back our good relationship. you guys were friends but now you guys are acting like you never know each other" Lisa stated.

"not everything will be the same Lisa. they lost their child and i know how painful that is. they don't know what they're doing to you out of madness and i reassure you that everything will be fine. you trust Daddy right?" Lisa nod her head and bury her face on her Dad's big stomach.

"that's right. My baby is slowly getting back to herself" He chuckle.

"but you said everything will not be the same, what if i won't be my old self?"

"i'm not pertaining to your old self. i'm telling about your true self. i know you're not a cold person. you still have that soft heart and i can feel it. you are just stopping yourself to let that out and i understand it but one thing i will tell you. don't be ever afraid again okay? don't stop yourself be attached to someone again, people come and people go. in your case Yoona left and someone came" He smile to her sweetly and caress her cheeks. the cheeks that really similar to his wife.

Lisa confusely raise her brows "no one came"

"i doubt that" he smirk and laugh seeing his daughter scrunched forehead. she have bangs but he know it's scrunched.

"what do you mean Dad?" He tap her shoulder and smile slyly.

"just look around and you'll see" he walk away to follow his wife. Lisa look around and saw no one.

"is it a ghost?"

————————————

"really?! you will agree?!" Jeongyeon exclaim as she excitedly ask Lisa.

Seulgi snorted as she rub her ear with Moonybyul who's faking her cry, Jisoo laugh and cup Lisa's cheeks. "tell me you're lying"

"i'm lying— aw" she wince in pain when Jisoo pinch her cheeks hardly.