Chapter 3

A/N: i made a mistake with this chapter, instead of Suzy i wrote Jieun. i already change it with Suzy's name and i'm very sorry for my mistake.

"Can you please step closer?" Lisa said and the man nod his head, "put your arm on her shoulder" he obliged and Lisa nod in satisfaction. "good. comeback tomorrow for the photos" the couple went out not leaving without bowing to Lisa as the tall girl did the same.

she scan the photos and felt happy, the couple are newly married and the girl is eight months pregnant. she can see the happiness in the eyes of the couple. she went to the other photo where the man is holding the girl's stomach and plant a kiss on it, she check all the photos once again and went out the photography room.

"yah! did you know how much this dress cost?! how fucking dare you stained it!" Lisa frown when she heard Jennie yelling at Sorn who's bowing countless times.

"i'm very sorry Miss Jennie, i didn't mean t—"

"this dress cost 15000 dollars, more than your salary!" Sorn look down "i told you i don't want to drink that coffee! agh! why are you so annoying?!" Jennie angrily said while looking at her dirty dress, she stomp her feet in annoyance.

"just because your dress got stained doesn't mean you need to shout at her, do you really need to put a price on it? you have tons of money right? why not buy a new one" Lisa said that made Jennie more mad.

"you didn't saw what happened so you have no rights to say a word!"

"i do have. it's my assistant you're yelling at, and can you please shut that mouth of yours even just an hour? my ears cannot hold another month of it" it's been a month since that funny deal happened and never a day Jennie wasn't shouting in frustration.

Jennie roll her eyes before slumping her butt in the couch, Sorn clean the mess and throw the cup that Jennie tried to throw at her which she luckily dodged.

Lisa sigh and went to her desk and took her bag, she went to the grumpy girl. Jennie notice the tall girl's presence as she look up to see Lisa giving her a clothes.

"what's that?"

"a food, you can wear this" Jennie roll her eyes and stand up trying to level her height with Lisa's but failed.

"i'm not going to wear that. i don't want to owe you something"

"look the person is already helping you why can't you be grateful?" Lisa's frown deepened as she can't understand the girl's attitude.

"i don't want any help" Jennie sit down again crossing her arms and legs, Lisa nod and went to her sit again. Jennie creased her brows and look at Lisa, the girl is finding something she doesn't know. later on Lisa went back to her.

"wear this. i don't want you to be cold" Jennie look at the clothes again, she shake her head and widen her eyes when Lisa hold her wrist and put the clothes on her palm. she watch the tall girl went to her desk again and she stare at her chest, she run to the bathroom and lightly slap her face.

"why is my cheeks red?! agh! my heart... why does it keep pounding fast?" she look at her face in the mirror, she shake her head.

"even here. their aircon is broke" she muttered and went on the cubicle, Lisa gave her a sweatpants and a hoodie, not her style. she sigh frustratedly, if she wouldn't wear Lisa's clothes then she will be uncomfortable the whole day wearing her dirty dress. she have no choice but to wear Lisa's clothes.

She fold her dress and went out of the cubicle, she watch herself in the mirror and apply some lipstick on her lips. she smirk seeing her self but immediately frown at her attire.