Chapter 13;

I suddenly woke up because of a call. It was from Y/n's phone. It's Renjun. I got the phone and answered her. Y/n was still sleeping beside me while cuddling me. Ugh... did Renjun really have to ask for a video call? Fine. I pressed the accept button and he was shocked to see me instead of Y/n.
"Oh... Jeno! Are you feeling better? Where's Y/n?" Renjun asked. It's their lunch break and they're in the lounge with the other members.
I turned the camera to let them see Y/n sleeping.
"Oh... she's sleeping beside you. Wait what?" Kun hyung asked.
"This has happened before. Do not overreact. Don't worry... I'm feeling a lot better than earlier." I said as I heard Y/n's voice.
"What's that— oh... hi guys! Sorry, I fell asleep." She said while yawning.
"It's okay. You were probably tired too." Hyuck said.
"Oh wait... I'm gonna check your temperature." She said as she stood up and took the thermometer to check my temperature. I DON'T HAVE A FEVER ANYMORE!!!
"Wah... you're temperature dropped. You don't have a fever anymore, but you still have to rest okay?" She said as I nodded. "Let's check yours." I said. She checked her temperature and she was fine. "I guess all I needed was a cuddle from you." I said.
"Stop flirting in front of us!" The 127 hyungs yelled.
"We're not flirting?" Y/n said with a chuckle.
"You guys are just in denial. Anyway, we have to go now. You guys continue whatever you've been doing. Bye!" Taeyong hyung said as they all waved and just like that, the video call ended.

"What are we going to eat for lunch? What do you want to eat?" She asked. "I think I want... fried chicken, jjampong and... glazed donuts. That's what I'm craving." I said. "Okay... I'll go buy." She said. She was about to stand up, but I quickly gabbed her wrist. "I can just order through an app. Don't go out. What if a teacher going out for lunch spots you? You'll be in trouble." I said. "Okay fine. Go ahead and order... I'll pay." She said. "Nope! You took care of me and made me feel better... this is the least I can do." I said. She sighed and just agreed. "How nice of you to not be stubborn today sweetie." I said with a smirk. "I don't want to start a fight especially that your fever might return. Plus, I'm tired." She said. "You can sleep while we wait for the food." I said. "Are you sure? I'm supposed to be taking care of you... not the other way around." She said. "It's fine... I'll tell you if I don't feel good again. Don't worry." I said and she laid down on my bed and hugged me as she slowly drifted to sleep.

The doorbell rang, so I woke Y/n up. She went outside of the room and opened the front door for the delivery. I was setting the dining table when I heard her yell at the delivery man. "YA! What are you doing?!" She yelled. I walked towards them and saw the guy holding her wrist. I suddenly became furious. "Babe! What's taking you so long—- oh? What are you doing? Let go of her at once!" I yelled and took his hand off her wrist. I closed the door and sat at the dining area. "Why does this keep on happening?" She asked. "Do you really not know? It's because you're pretty. You're so pretty that every single guy wants you and it makes me mad." I said. "Aw... it's okay. I can't see their face anyway." She said. "Are you ever going to get a surgery for your facial recognition?" I asked. "I will... but, not now. I'm not really sure when." She said. "Okay... let's go eat for now okay?" I said and we both started eating.

Once we were done eating, I went back to bed to resume my sleep while Y/n said that she was going to just use her phone beside me. In no time, I fell asleep.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I was using my phone while Jeno is sleeping. Suddenly, I can hear him panting and when I looked at him... he was sweating a lot. What's wrong with him? "Jeno... Jeno! Wake up! Jeno!" I said as he opened his eyes and sat up. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me. "You were leaving in my dream, and I don't know when you were coming back. I- I didn't want that to happen. I don't know why, but it just made me want scream out of pain. It just hurts Y/n... it hurts so bad." He said while crying. "Jeno... if I would ever do that... I would come back for you guys. The only reason I would leave is for this phobia and facial recognition problem of mine. Nothing else. I would want to keep in contact with you if ever, but if not... I'm sure that if we're fated to see each other again, then it'll bring me back to you." I said. "Don't worry. I'm going to try and find you if ever." I continued as he tightened the hug. "Y/n..." He said. "Hm?" "I like you... as in like like." He said. "I don't need an answer now... I just wanted you to know. I get it if you—" he said, but I cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips. "And that is my answer. You don't have to worry. I like you too." I said with a smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded with a smile and hugged him tight. It has been a long time since I knew that I liked him, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.