Chapter 8;

Y/n's P.O.V:
Once I was done taking a bath, I put clothes on and went outside of my room to see that Jeno already moved the couches back to its original position. I suddenly heard the door of the bathroom open and I knew that Jeno was done taking a bath. "Why did you move the couches already?" I asked. "Well... you were very tired from learning the dance with me when you didn't have to." He said. "Ey... it's alright. Now, rest. You're tired too." I said as I patted the space on the sofa next to me. He smiled and sat down beside me. "Do you want to watch anything?" I asked. He shook his head and laid his head on my lap out of nowhere. "Jeno... what are you doing?" I asked. "I want to sleep. Can you please play with my hair?" He asked with a puppy dog face. I couldn't say no so I just chuckled, and started to play with his hair. After a few minutes, he was fast asleep. I couldn't get up since I didn't want to wake him up, so I just opened my phone and took photos to show him when he wakes up later. I laughed to myself as I put my phone down and played with his hair again.

After about I guess an hour, he finally woke up. "You're finally awake? You slept for like an hour." I said with a warm smile, my hands still playing with his hair. "Oh... I am so sorry. I didn't mean to sleep for an hour. You were just so comfortable." He said as he quickly sat up. "No, no... it's alright. It was fun playing with your hair for about an hour. It relieved my stress. Oh... by the way, I have something to show you." I said. I took my phone out and showed him the pictures. "I dare you to set this as your wallpaper." I said and he just laughed. I air dropped the photo to his phone and he set it as his lockscreen wallpaper. "Next time, I'll take pictures of you while sleeping and you have to set it as you lockscreen too. Also, you have to put credits that the photo was taken by me." He said with a proud smile. "Sure, but you have to put credits on yours too." I said as he nodded. He edited the photo and put "By: Kim Y/n". Once he was done, he showed me proof that he put credits on it and after that we just laughed and played around all day. Sadly, we have school tomorrow since it didn't rain much. Yes, the rain drops were heavy, but it was like... on and off.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with a familiar figure next to me. Jeno, right. I turned my alarm off and checked to see if there's school today. There is. I sighed and woke Jeno up. "Jeno, wake up. We have school today." I said as he sat up. We both got ready and went to school together since we have no choice. What about the party? It was moved... to tomorrow.

Once we got to school, people... were weirded out by the sight, but we decided not to pay attention to them. The dream members rushed to Jeno as soon as they saw him. "Jeno!!" They all said as they ran towards him and hugged him. "Guys calm down. I was just away for a day." He said with a chuckle. "So Y/n... please tell us how you were able to convince him to wash the dishes." One of them said. "But I didn't do anything. He forced me not to wash the dishes." I said and all their mouths fell. "Oh... Jeno, I'm pretty sure you weren't able to learn the choreography we were all supposed to learn. We didn't either." One of them said. "What are you talking about? I learned the dance with Y/n." He said and all of them were shocked. "You... guys learned Sherlock yesterday? Y/n can dance?" One of them asked. "Yes... she's pretty good if you ask me." Jeno said. "Can we see it later? You can come with us to the studio later." One of them said. "Yeah... that's a good idea. Maybe you can help me teach them too." Jeno said. "Sure? Well, I'm not sure if I can help, but I'll try." I said hesitantly. "Okay! So you're coming with us later after school." Jeno said with a huge smile so I couldn't help but smile back. "So... mind telling us how you ended up in her place when you told us that you were going to buy something?" One of them said while looking at Jeno. "I just wanted to check up on her. I didn't want to tell you guys because you would tease me again." Jeno said. "How did you get clothes though?" One of them asked. "Y/n bought some clothes. Oh... wait, no she asked someone to buy clothes for me. I wouldn't let her buy clothes for me either since it was raining." Jeno said. "Why are you asking me when she's literally right here?" Jeno continued. "Oh... sorry about that." One of them said. "So... was Jeno able to sleep?" One of them asked me. "Yeah... he did sleep well... I think." I said. "On the couch?? He slept well on the couch? Wow... that's just unbelievable." One of them said. "Oh... I— you got it wrong. He didn't sleep on the couch." I said.

"YOU LET HIM SLEEP ON YOU BED WHILE YOU SLEPT ON THE COUCH??"