Chapter 15;

A week later~

I do the usual. Everybody in school knows that I'm in a relationship with Jeno. Because of that, I found friends, I gained confidence and I guess I was doing better. Even without seeing faces, I'm doing pretty well. I'm actually know planning to get my facial recognition recovered and I'm getting therapy for my phobia once I get my facial recognition recovered.

Once I was done preparing, I walked to school and saw Jeno waiting for me at the front gate. I rushed towards him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "How was your sleep last night?" He asked. "It was alright. How about yours?" I asked. "It was alright too." He said and held my hand while intertwining our fingers. "By the way... I'm considering to have my facial recognition recovered." I told him. He immediately smiled. "That's great! When?" He said. "I actually haven't decided when, but soon." I said and we went to class.

A few years later~

I can see faces now, but the thing is... there was a slight error when I got it recovered... there were some parts of my memory that got erased. I wanted to go back to school and find those memories, but I didn't go back to school, because my mom forced me to go with her to Busan. I left without saying anything. I remembered being friends with this group of people, but... I also remember having a boyfriend. It's been years, but all I know about him is Lee Jeno. I also know that I could see his face, but I don't remember it anymore. Today, I'm finally leaving Busan and going back to Seoul since I begged my parents to let me go back to Seoul and they agreed.

I finally got off of the train. I took my luggage and went to the hotel that I booked a reservation in. I didn't know how long I'm going to be staying there, so I just put indefinite number of days.

After I was done with unpacking my stuff, I didn't have time to just lay down and rest. No no no. I need to roam around and get familiar with the area and I have a job interview at SM Entertainment for a job as a stylist. When I was in Busan, I was studying fashion.

I walked towards a store called Subway and got a sandwich.

Once I was done eating, I went to the company for my interview.

Jeno's P.O.V:
It's been years. She left without a goodbye and to the other members, they already found their other half. Jooha and Jisung. Jaemin and In-na. Renjun and Yoon-ha. While I saw their love stories unfold, I was hiding pain. It was such a long time ago, but I can still remember her clearly. I'm currently roaming around the company when I saw a girl that made me feel a sense of deja vu. As if I have seen her somewhere before... but where? She looks so familiar, but I decided to shrug it off since Jaemin and In-na are visiting and I need to go to the practice room.

Once I reached the practice room... I was surprised to see Renjun's parents. I panicked. They greeted me and stuff, but then... Jaemin and In-na entered. Not this drama again.

That was intense. We're now on our way to Jaemin's house to hang out since Renjun's parents caused trouble. (In-na is Renjun's younger sister) I still can't forget about that girl. Why is she so familiar? I suddenly got a text asking if I wanted to go to a blind date. It was from our manager. Maybe she noticed how lonely I was. She said that I could bring Chenle and Mark hyung too. I told them and they agreed so I agreed too. Manager noona said that she found three good looking girls earlier at the company and they already agreed. Maybe... this will help me.