🌴Potions, Cages and Snakes🌴

_____________________________________

𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞?

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞

______________________________________

Clementine by Halsey

The evening had been quite unpleasant as Severus had been forced to spend Christmas and New year's eve at the castle by Dumbledore, it was dragging on for what seemed to be decades however it seemed only four hours had passed and irritatingly he was expected to spend the full five or six hours with bratty students such as miss Granger and Longbottom, not to mention his annoying colleagues that made him want to gouge his eyes out though he found professor Sprout's drinking game with professor Flitwick was quite amusing.

"Severus?" professor McGonagall's voice dragged Severus out of his thoughts,

"Sorry Minerva, what were you saying?"

"We were talking about our favourite students, as I recall Miss Sanchez is quite good at potions, is she not?"

"Yes" Severus cleared his throat as he served himself some wine "She's one of my brightest students"

"Is that why you always put her in detention?" Lupin's gruff voice cut through their conversation

"She can get a bit" Severus wanted to say bratty, he wanted to say bewitchingly toxic, he wanted to say manipulative "Rude and misbehaves often"

Lupin scowled at Severus as he spoke "Or is it that you are too hard on your students, Severus?" Severus wondered what he knew, he asked himself why was Lupin so perplexed. Had Cassandra told him about them?