🌴'Love' and other drugs🌴

________________________
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞,
𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬.

_________________________

Love and Drugs By The Maine

 *Sexual scenes*

After eleven hours on a jet they finally arrived in London, Cassandra couldn't complain economy flights were much worse

"The car is ready," said James

The three of them got into the car, the driver put the suitcases in the boot, Cassandra felt happy to be back in London honestly, she even missed the rain. Cassandra fiddled with her necklace as they drove past the London eye, she was still anxious about going back to Hogwarts. 

They arrived at the Harri hotel which had been a long-time favourite of theirs, Cassandra waited with Beto by the elevators as James checked them in for the night and they made their way up to their room once James was with them.

They went into the penthouse and Cassandra sat down on the sofa "Go on Roberto, say whatever you have to say, you've been making eyes at me this entire trip" she said as she crossed her legs.

"I don't like it. I don't want you to go and risk your life, you wouldn't have us there. You wouldn't be safe, do you think Albus can protect you as we do? Do you think he would care about you getting hurt? He doesn't like what we do" said Roberto with worry in his eyes.

Cassandra glared up at him "I trust Albus Dumbledore with my life, you do not have to come with me if you don't want to" she grabbed her suitcase, stormed into the bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Cassandra set her suitcase down and unzipped it, grabbed her toiletry bag and wiped the tears spilling from her eyes because she knew they were right about Albus. Cassandra just didn't want to admit it. Cassandra knew she could do things on her own, she'd like to think that she didn't need them but she knew deep down that the past few years would've been a struggle without them and the others, Cassandra looked in the mirror and grabbed one of the blunts out of the bag and lit it, she enjoyed the warm sensation that spread all over her body until she was left with only the roach which she flushed down the toilet.  

Cassandra turned the shower on before undressing herself and stepping in, the hot water soothed her cold body. She washed her hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner, she cleansed her body with vanilla soap before feeling a presence behind her.

 James stepped into the shower, wrapped his arms around Cassandra and kissed her neck "We're just worried" he spoke between kisses "We wouldn't want to lose you". I tilted her neck to give him more access " I know but I can do this" Cassandra turned around to face him, looking up at the 6ft brown-eyed man "Like I said you can join me or you can leave, you have no obligations." He bent down so they were face to face"Where you go, I go" He said whilst looking into her eyes before kissing Cassandra slowly and passionately, he begged for entrance by licking her bottom lip, growing impatient he grabbed her ass making her moan and letting his tongue enter her mouth.

She broke the kiss off and he went on his knees, lifting her leg over his shoulder before licking her clit, moaning "oh fuck" she gripped his hair as he went faster making her climax. James removed her leg from his shoulder before turning her around and bending her over, he grabbed her ass roughly as she spread my legs allowing him to enter her, "you feel so fucking good" he said between thrusts, smiling Cassandra looked back at him whilst grinding against him allowing him to go deeper into her " I know" was all she said as her eyes rolled back in pleasure, moaning loudly another climax taking over her. "I'm close," said James, it only took two more thrusts before he pulled out and came down the drain. Cassandra quickly washed again before leaving to dry her body.

Cassandra put her long black hair into a bun and put her black silk PJ shorts and tank top on. she slipped into bed and allowed herself to relax against the cool, white bed sheets before closing her eyes and drifting off.

- meanwhile-

James wrapped a towel around his waist, stepping into the bedroom he couldn't help but shiver at the room which was kept at an incredibly low temperature. His eyes met with Cassandra's sleeping body, he made his way over to her and kissed her tanned cheek "Goodnight love" escaped his mouth as he turned off the light on the bedside table and made his way out of the room.

Roberto looked up from the sofa " you know, I'm starting to get tired of this shit, you don't love her and I think you should be with someone your age instead of manipulating her, I can't stop her but I can damn well kill you if you keep doing this and ruin love for her" Roberto got up to go to his room, shaking with anger. 

James sighed as he knew that he couldn't let her go but Roberto was right too, he couldn't ruin his love for her. They had sex often but it wasn't love, he couldn't see that he was manipulating her, he couldn't promise her marriage or a future, she didn't mean much to him romantically and the age gap alone was something heavily frowned upon. He walked into his room, getting dressed all the while knowing that tomorrow, they would have to risk their lives for the one of a supposedly innocent man and with that he too fell asleep.  

🌴𝐀/𝐍🌴

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲,

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚